Eric Atreides

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

15 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

What would this suggest using the common AUS:DOM correspondence? Keeping in mind of course that it’s a weird opening and Therefore has even more variability than usual.

sesame street idk GIF

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

What would this suggest using the common AUS:DOM correspondence? Keeping in mind of course that it’s a weird opening and Therefore has even more variability than usual.

25 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

sesame street idk GIF

Your application has been reviewed and accepted.  Please file your first column for us next week.

Sincerely, 

Deadline

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Wow, that teaser.  THAT TAG.  Good stuff.  Shame it took two hours and fifteen minutes to get there.

ETA: I was also surrounded by teenage girls who were acting like Tom Holland was Chris Evans or something, and I was just like, Sigh, Okay.  Glad it's playing well to that demo.

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Knock It Off 2

That's some big difference from my early numbers and that of trade. The only way that is possible IMO is if midnight of $3mn were reported in morning itself by theatre, which usually don't happen. Previews are rolled in the numbers after the day end i.e. 00:00 PST.

I will get the update in some minutes probably so let's see.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I went to see Toy Story 4 today (which was okay) and there must have been some spill-over from Spider-Man or something 'cause the theater was fucking packed. The big crowds were obviously there for Marvel but we got two of the last few seats for TS4.

Sadly I probably won't be able to see it until next week. 

38 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Far From Home is mostly mediocre and not great.  There’s a few cool scenes, Jake G is fun as hell and it’s better than Homecoming but it didn’t impress me overall.  If you didn’t like Homecoming then you probably won’t enjoy this too much either.

Holyyyy shit that mid credits scene though

In other news, water is wet. 

8 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

That's some big difference from my early numbers and that of trade. The only way that is possible IMO is if midnight of $3mn were reported in morning itself by theatre, which usually don't happen. Previews are rolled in the numbers after the day end i.e. 00:00 PST.

I will get the update in some minutes probably so let's see.

Would midnight showings count as previews? It’s the same day. Movie is just starting at 0:00 as you put it. So maybe the roll in that you mentioned from midnight showings did happen.

2 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

Would midnight showings count as previews? It’s the same day. Movie is just starting at 0:00 as you put it. So maybe the roll in that you mentioned from midnight showings did happen.

At least at my local the midnight showings are grouped with Monday, not Tuesday

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ms Lady Hawk said:

They should.  The "day" starts at 6am.  That's the demarcation they use  to separate all night/early morning Thur previews and Friday OD.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1