Eric Duncan

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

Being a gross weirdo who likes twinks, I'm obligated to be Team Peter. May the best one win!

It's only weird if you're like forty, darling.  Then we need to have A Talk.

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

It's only weird if you're like forty, darling.  Then we need to have A Talk.

I'm with Chalabae for life, as we both get old together...y'know, unless he turns into a garbage human.

• Like 1

Breaking: Disney and Sony have reached an agreement to transfer 10% of "Spider-man: Far from Home" Opening Week gross to Avengers Endgame in the fight for #1. Sources tell me.

Edited by The GOAT

• Community Manager
35 minutes ago, Nero said:

@Water Bottle can you please fix the mobile site of Bot. Whenever I try to come on BOT it automatically redirects me to 1st page. Sometimes when I press NEXT it goes back to 1st page. Thanks

Submit a support ticket so I can get your mobile device info (like browser and OS). :) 

Rotten Tomatoes update for those like me that are avoiding the OT thread because of potential spoilers:

Spider-Man: Far From Home is at 93% with the critics and an average rating of 7.54/10, 99% audience score with an average rating of 4.81/5. For comparison, Spider-Man: Homecoming is at 92%.

Best Spider-Man film incoming?

• Astonished 1

26 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Rotten Tomatoes update for those like me that are avoiding the OT thread because of potential spoilers:

Spider-Man: Far From Home is at 93% with the critics and an average rating of 7.54/10, 99% audience score with an average rating of 4.81/5. For comparison, Spider-Man: Homecoming is at 92%.

Best Spider-Man film incoming?

tumblr_ot2k3vviM01rrkahjo6_500.gif

tumblr_ot2k3vviM01rrkahjo7_500.gif

Edited by raulbalarezo
  • Haha 2

Just now, raulbalarezo said:

captain america marvel GIF

Yes, it’s a toss up between Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse.

Here is my current Spider-Man ranking:

1. Spider-Man: Homecoming

2. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse

3. Spider-Man 2

4. The Amazing Spider-Man (I will defend the TASM films with my dying breath)

5. Spider-Man

6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (WHAT?! The Gwen Stacy death scene is iconic)

7. Spider-Man 3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1