Eric Atreides

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

Crowd ate it up. Loved lots of scenes throughout, and I heard some amazing reactions during the credit scenes.

Some of the trailers beforehand got some significant reactions as well. I think the 3rd or 4th one that played was Goldfinch, and I heard numerous people basically saying "wtf was that nonsense?" Towards the end the new Hobbs and Shaw played and people seemed to be greatly entertained by the over the top action. Then right afterwards the new Jumanji trailer played and people were eating that one up even more, tons of laughs. Then the very last trailer that played was a super short (maybe 30 seconds?) trailer for Crawl that just about made the entire theater burst out laughing with it abruptness. Very effective for getting people's attention!

• Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, ZattMurdock said:

Yes, it’s a toss up between Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse.

Here is my current Spider-Man ranking:

1. Spider-Man: Homecoming

2. Spider-Man: Into Spider-Verse

3. Spider-Man 2

4. The Amazing Spider-Man (I will defend the TASM films with my dying breath)

5. Spider-Man

6. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (WHAT?! The Gwen Stacy death scene is iconic)

7. Spider-Man 3

For me:

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Into the Spider-Verse

3. Spider-Man 1

4. Homecoming

5. The Amazing Spider-Man 

6. Spider-Man 3

7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2

• Thanks 1

Piece of advice for people after they see FFH: do not read the FFH spoiler thread. It is hot garbage. Don't know why the thread was started so early but it's basically 8 pages of idiots who haven't seen the film trying to discuss the film. I was going to post about all sorts of stuff I loved about FFH in that thread, but I refuse to contribute any more to that cesspit. (Sure, not every single post in that thread is idiotic, but the ratio is way too high, certainly not worth the time I took to read it.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

Submit a support ticket so I can get your mobile device info (like browser and OS). :) 

How to do that? I use UC Browser and OS is Android 7

9 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

How come the Raimi Trilogy is so beloved, but the spiderman 1 and 2 only has 7.3 ratings on IMDB?

The internet. Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 are good films, but that's it. I'm thankful for Spider-Man for getting the ball rolling for what the superhero films are today, but they were surpassed long, long ago.  

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

11 minutes ago, The GOAT said:

How come the Raimi Trilogy is so beloved, but the spiderman 1 and 2 only has 7.3 ratings on IMDB?

CGI? And the awful romance is to be blame everything else is awesome

So excited to see this in around 7 hours! Now I need to get the hell to bed... Glad to see Rotten Tomatoes critic score went up, and the audience score is ridiculously strong. LMAO at that $125 million 6-day. If WOM remains this strong, double that is quite achievable imo. Not easy, but doable. I’m thinking $200 million+ 6-day at least now. Just like with Endgame, the stars have aligned for this to be a monster.