Eric Atreides

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

12 minutes ago, VENOM said:

That’s a lot of virgins

For the record, I'm not saying the shoe fits on me at all, but I do wanna retort that this is coming from the person whose avatar is Venom holding an umbrella for a lady. Wishful thinking much?

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Well, there is actually a film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113028/

Ooooh, I see what you did. Well that’s funnier then for sure. It looked different (less wide and title with black instead of white background) than I’m used to, must have been copy pasted from a different device or page.

Just now, Thanos Legion said:

Ooooh, I see what you did. Well that’s funnier then for sure. It looked different (less wide and title with black instead of white background) than I’m used to, must have been copy pasted from a different device or page.

if it was real, it probably would have spiderman in its title :)

18 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

For the record, I'm not saying the shoe fits on me at all, but I do wanna retort that this is coming from the person whose avatar is Venom holding an umbrella for a lady. Wishful thinking much?

You are trying to insult me based on a avatar based on humour? Lol how was endgame?

Edited by VENOM

21 minutes ago, bleachella said:

Holy shit at Midsommar getting a C+ cinemascore tho, I was so sure it was going to get a F based on the script, it's a miracle. Now I'm worried it won't be weird and fucked up enough for me lol

It's not a miracle. as someone already said, crowd that hated Hereditary stirred clear of it so it was bound to get better score. A movie always gets a better score if it's seen by target audience rather than noobs who don't know what they are into.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

A movie always gets a better score if it's seen by target audience rather than noobs who don't know what they are into.

Yeh they should really stop polling these big franchise films on opening day for this very reason. 

They're only asking fanboys basically. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

So what are we expecting with this calendar, drops on Thursday but slightly better Friday increases than last year? 

at least as of now spiderman seems, that it can also increase or stay flat

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Yeh they should really stop polling these big franchise films on opening day for this very reason. 

They're only asking fanboys basically. 

yep. That's the reason why I don't trust CS as a an indicator of legs. Fan-driven movies (on OW) get high scores but legs end up average and then everyone wonders why. cause GA wasn't polled.