Eric Atreides

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

12 minutes ago, baumer said:

Charlie with all due respect it's 11 a.m. on the East coast the movie has not even started playing yet. I just got off of my morning piece of work so I have not read the thread yet but how can you possibly say with any degree of certainty what kind of number far from home is going to do when it hasn't even started playing yet anywhere?

I know, that's why these are take with pinch of salt of numbers. I don't claim them to be really accurate, but solid idea as so far, since March, I am trying to do this, its been pretty accurate. 

We do this stuff in international threads; China thread a lot where pre-sales data is live, and others like South Korea, Japan, etc.

I have data for US, so try doing that.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Has he been accurate with his extremely early numbers on OD? Didn't he say 54 mil OD for Toy Story 4 for his extremely early numbers? 

He said 38-40 for pure Friday, actuals were 36. For CM he said 40-43 and actuals were 41, those are the two I remember off the top of my head. Obviously not perfect (how could it be?) but in the ballpark.

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Has he been accurate with his extremely early numbers on OD? Didn't he say 54 mil OD for Toy Story 4 for his extremely early numbers? 

I said 48 initially; there was surprise surge in numbers around 10AM PST. Coincidentally even @Menor, who used pulse to project felt same bump. 

But as day progress, it came to 48.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I know, that's why these are take with pinch of salt of numbers. I don't claim them to be really accurate, but solid idea as so far, since March, I am trying to do this, its been pretty accurate. 

We do this stuff in international threads; China thread a lot where pre-sales data is live, and others like South Korea, Japan, etc.

I have data for US, so try doing that.

Great to have you here. But i still dont understand how a student from India has acces to early US BO

2 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Great to have you here. But i still dont understand how a student from India has acces to early US BO

Basically I tried for Indian films tracking in US only with some of my contacts. Gradually developed in Hollywood in 2015 and SRK down phase reduced interest in Bollywood.

So I am here.

• Like 1

India is perhaps only market in the world where Hollywood isn't able to defeat local industry, but perhaps not too long. Khans will fall in next 5 years, Bollywood will almost collapse.

Only South India will remain, that's impossible for Hollywood but enough scope to co-exist.

D9-Ln9q-LX4-AAYNyc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

So, shouldn't we be getting information from midnights at this point? Feel like they should have been released by now.

I'd expect a low number for them, so doubt they are in a rush to release...1 of my 2 locals didn't even do midnights, and the other only had 3 seatings...in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if 1500 of the theaters Spidey is playing at today didn't play it last night...I mean, who expects theater workers to work a random Monday til 3am:)...