Impact

Crowd Reports Thread

10 hours ago, raegr said:

It

September 7th, 7:00PM, 95%

Somewhere in Canada ;)

Trailers

Mother (the next week trailer/said after the movie get your tickets) - No reaction

Jigsaw - A lady behind me said "our next movie"

Justice League (messed up aspect ratio lol) - everyone was talking on this trailer started, then everyone watched and laughed at Flash's lines. I'm not sure how to interpret this.

Blade Runner - Silence :(

The crowd skewed younger so that probably explains their disinterest in Mother and Blade Runner 2049.

People laughed at all the jokes, a few jumps, people seemed excited for Chapter Two!

You should have met up with @Stutterng baumer Denbrough, he lives in the Toronto area, Brampton I think. Unless of course you are in British Columbia, in which case @DAJK lives there.

• Like 2

It

Cinemark, 7:05pm, 98% full

Trailers:

Thank You for Your Service

Happy Death Day

Jigsaw

Thor: Ragnarok

Blade Runner

Justice League

Murder on the Orient Express

Flatliners

Murmurs during all trailers. Laughs during Thor, JL, and Happy Death Day

Crowd seemed to like it. Laughter at appropriate times and movement/murmurs during the scares. The girls next to me seemed as scared as I was and I had my hands over my face a few times. The group I went with really liked it, thought it was more creepy than outright scary and the ones who read the book said it stayed true to the book.

Edited by Deja23

It

September 8, 7:30 PM, 100% full

Regal Hunt Valley Stadium 12, Hunt Valley, MD

Trailers:

Friend Request (people saying it looks bad)
Death Wish (laughs)

Jigsaw (murmurs)

mother! (murmurs)

Happy Death Day (murmurs)

The Disaster Artist (laughs, chatter)

Blade Runner 2049 (murmurs)

Lot of screaming, laughing, applauding, etc. throughout.  Someone said "OH HELL NAW" after a scene with a clown (followed by everyone in the crowd laughing at it).  Everyone applauded at the end.

• Like 1

The Dark Tower

September 8, 6:50 PM, 0.5% full (IT WAS ME AND NO ONE ELSE)

AMC Carbondale 8, Carbondale, IL

Trailers

The Foreigner

Mother!

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Professor Marston and the Wonder Women

Flatliners

I booed at one point, it was that bad. Also frequently yelling of "Fuck!" because I was that annoyed. Also pulled out my phone around 40 min into it because jesus christ

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

The Dark Tower

September 8, 6:50 PM, 1% full (IT WAS ME AND NO ONE ELSE)

AMC Carbondale 8, Carbondale, IL

Trailers

The Foreigner

Mother!

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Professor Marston and the Wonder Women

Flatliners

I booed at one point, it was that bad. Also frequently yelling of "Fuck!" because I was that annoyed. Also pulled out my phone around 40 min into it because jesus christ

PREACH IT

This would've been the perfect movie to be the only one in there.

• Like 1

It

September 10th, 1:00PM, 75% full

Trailers:

Kingsman

mother!

American Assassin

If this American Assassin fellow could go ahead and assassinate me, that would be solid because good lord am I done with that trailer.

People laughed and shit. Audience was relatively in to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

IT 

9:30. SOLD OUT. We originally tried to go earlier but that showing was sold out as well. 

Trailers: 

Star Wars

Thor Ragnarok

Friend Request 

The audience was really into the movie, honestly made the experience all the more better. People were laughing, screaming, jumping, and applauding at various scenes. The projector scene and another scene involving Bev (won't say due to spoilers) got the biggest screams. Everyone applauded when the movie was over and I heard nothing but great things walking out.

• Like 1

It

September 9, 8:15 PM, 100% full

AMC Starplex Loudoun 11, VA

Trailers

Friend Request

Jigsaw

mother!

Happy Death Day

Flatliners

Justice League

Blade Runner 2049

What an experience! Lots of screaming, laughing, jumping and even applauding. Last time I've been with an audience that applauded during a movie was "The Force Awakens". The projection scene definetly got the biggest screams. Everyone loved the film. Applause at the end.

Edited by afalconer7
  • Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, WrathOfHan said:

That mother! trailer isn't going well, is it? Fucking Paramount :sadben: 

I just read about what the new mother! trailer running before IT is and lmao. The movie must be tracking terribly for the studio to put out such a Trying It piece of marketing at the 11th hour.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I just read about what the new mother! trailer running before IT is and lmao. The movie must be tracking terribly for the studio to put out such a Trying It piece of marketing at the 11th hour.

The trailer got a really good reaction at my screening tho.  Lot of excited murmurs.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aabattery said:

It

September 10th, 1:00PM, 75% full

Trailers:

Kingsman

mother!

American Assassin

If this American Assassin fellow could go ahead and assassinate me, that would be solid because good lord am I done with that trailer.

People laughed and shit. Audience was relatively in to it.

I love the VRUUUUM VRUUUM VROOM VROOM that happens when the chopper is crashing :lol: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The trailers for American Assassin and Flatliners need to go away ASAP. They're being attached to everything.

At least Flatliners has a new trailer out. AA has been the same shit since June.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

One trailer I'm glad I'm not getting stalked by anymore is Pitch Perfect 3. It was attached to almost everything I saw in the June/July frame.

I'll see the movie because I liked the first two but this new one looks really bad. That shot of Kendrick and Wilson dodging an explosion:

Image result for uh gif

mother! is my current stalker, but Flatliners is a close second and will probably take that title next week.

21 minutes ago, filmlover said:

One trailer I'm glad I'm not getting stalked by anymore is Pitch Perfect 3. It was attached to almost everything I saw in the June/July frame.

I'll see the movie because I liked the first two but this new one looks really bad. That shot of Kendrick and Wilson dodging an explosion:

Image result for uh gif

I haven't gotten it since The Big Sick, and even then I only got it 3 other times beforehand. Daddy's Home was the more notorious culprit for me.

Edit: nvm I last got it at Girls Trip. It's still been a bit tho

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1