Impact

Crowd Reports Thread

Mission Impossible12:40 PM - 20 peopleTrailers-Nothing good, lol.Movie-WOW. I don't think I've seen any of the others completely, but this one was great. All the action scenes were very well done, especially of course the Burj Khalifa. Very internationally themed :P All of the characters were great and the ending when they are all sitting around the table is really great. I hope there's a sequel.Dragon Tattoo3:30 - 30 people / 50 seat screenTrailers-There are sooooooo many with this movieMovie-Even better the second time. The last 30 min is still my favorite. I would honestly see this a third time, which I've never done. Two girls walked out after the... blowjob. And everyone clapped at the end. Such a great ending.

• Like 1

The Girl with the Dragon TattooSunday6:20 PMAbout 70% fullPreviews:Expendables 2 (cheers when Norris and Arnold came up)Ghost Rider 2 (laughs)The Devil Inside (I wanted to laugh due to the obvious jump scares, audience members groaned or laughed)John Carter (groans)21 Jump Street (laughs, and yeah, I think it'll be funny)Although I have not seen the Swedish originals (intend to), Fincher's adaptation is very well done, though not perfect. During the first half, there is a slight episodic feeling, and the final 20 minutes or so are rather disjointed but even with it's flaws, a mid-level Fincher is better than almost anything else that came out this year, buoyed by terrific performances and an excellent score from Trent Reznor.8.5/10

So I went to another theater thinking it be less crowded, but it seems like EVERY theater is crowded.War Horse12:30 PMAbout 90%+ full, I rarley ever see this theater that crowded, mostly people in there 50s+Trailers:Good Deeds: Looks decent.Big Miracle: Bleh. Looks terrible. Is this Dolphin Tale 2? Though I did hear some people wanting to see it.Loud and Close: Man this looks depressing.Pirates: What a diffrence a audience can make. At Muppets and Hugo the entire theater was laughing. Here the only part that got laughter was the lepord boat line.Chimpanzee: Boring. Looks like something I watched in mid school....John Carter: Looks good I think.Movie: Wow amazing. Great music and sets and cinematogophy. No human is the star, its Joey of course. And the black horse as well. I did enjoy the acting. The ending was good,

Not that far fetched either, for example-the famous Christmas fight comes to mind from WW1.

I really thought this was Steven's best film in quite a while. As a side note-I've seen all of his films at the theater starting with Minority Report. Beautiful, very pretty.A+Best film of 2011.

• Like 1