charlie Jatinder

Monday (7/15) Numbers

48 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

How many days above 1M was Aladdin at?

28 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

53...I think?🤔

52. Ties The Avengers, Black Panther, and Incredibles 2 for first place in 2010s.    

Only Frozen 2 and maaaaaybe TLK seem to have a sliver of a chance to join/beat those 4, but it’s not like anyone saw Aladdin coming so maybe e.g. Dora will really surprise 😛 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zatt Hawkguy Murdock said:

My personal parallel for Spidey domestic has been Captain Marvel, and that's above that. Good sign for Spidey 2's run going forward.

The July Monday is above the March Monday huh 😛 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

And Aladdin gonna miss the million dollar tonight. 0.9mn approx today. Rest later in the day.

While that number is unfortunate (even more so because it's SO DAMN CLOSE) but at the same time it's still $0.9 million, that's an unbelievably good hold form last week. Sad, yes, but also happy that Aladdin did so much more than any of us expected and joins the record books with 52 consecutive days over $1 million. Like seriously, FIFTY TWO DAYS, that's bonkers! Go back in time and go tell that to yourself after watching that first Aladdin Genie reveal.

Also over $960 million worldwide, so it will overtake The Jungle Book ($966.6 million) this week.

Would have liked more for Spider-Man, but $5.5 million is good too. Hope Lion King doesn't hit it too hard this weekend.

• Like 3

Every daily number that's over SMH helps FFH to approach 400M, so that's good

Anyways, I don't get why BOM doesnt make a showdown with Far From Home vs Homecoming vs Amazing SM vs SM2. July's Spiderman movies. Useful info, IMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, stripe said:

Every daily number that's over SMH helps FFH to approach 400M, so that's good

Anyways, I don't get why BOM doesnt make a showdown with Far From Home vs Homecoming vs Amazing SM vs SM2. July's Spiderman movies. Useful info, IMHO

Yeah I'd like that as well.

Spider-Man: Far from Home $5,560,000
Toy Story 4 $2,860,000
Crawl $1,350,000
Aladdin $890,000
Yesterday $880,000
Stuber $860,000
Annabelle Comes Home $790,000
Midsommar $560,000
The Secret Life of Pets 2 $500,000
Avengers: Endgame $310,000
Edited by Charlie Jatinder