charlie Jatinder

Monday (7/15) Numbers

7 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Is Saturday when the whole Phase 4 stuff is revealed?

Saturday 5:15-6:45 is the Marvel SDCC panel. They should announce most 2020+2021 movies at minimum, probably with some casting announcements and art/clips.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Saturday 5:15-6:45 is the Marvel SDCC panel. They should announce most 2020+2021 movies at minimum, probably with some casting announcements and art/clips.

Yes, 2 years sounds reasonable.

to infamous....

I think they said the wont again do the 3-4 years announcement thing, as its too restrictive if/when new opportunities arise and such. 

Didn't the also said something like that there will be a slight change in the system also, like no phases per se anymore?

All we know for now is, surprise guest were announced, and

The panel is set to "provide an inside look at the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe."

= led and leads to a lot of speculations 😉

1 hour ago, Mekanos said:

Endgame honestly might beat Avatar at this point just on remaining domestic dollars lol.

Well of course. Fanboys watched it 10xs to insure that lol. I'm sure the item giveaways and social media campaigning helped as well. 

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 4

5 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

Well of course. Fanboys watched it 10xs to insure that lol. I'm sure the item giveaways and social media campaigning helped as well. 

i am sure disney will let it fall short, i mean  mindcontrol is not a good thing

31 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

They have not said how much they're going to reveal.

We'll get the 2020 movies, and hopefully the 2021 movies, but if you're hoping for a full slate of their next 11-12 movies, you might be disappointed. Get your hopes down.

That said, I expect surprises. Surprise actors showing up. Surprises movies or characters that we weren't expecting. I don't know exactly what'll happen, but whatever it is, I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

We don't even know if it'll be just movies or a lot of the Disney+ stuff too, specifically Falcon and Winter Soldier.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, superduperm said:

Sure, I'm salty lol. Could've went either way though. Well if it happens congrats for now, but Avatar will get the record back with the re release. The numbers from China alone will get it to 3 billion. On topic though, hopefully Aladdin reaches 350m domestic. The movie deserves it. 

Edited by Sagemode87
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 2

2 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

Which is exactly why Avatars run will always be far more impressive. 

That makes a lot of sense. More people went to the movies for Endgame. Who cares whether they were fans or not? They went and bought a ticket. When comparing these two runs stuff like that should not matter. But when you are running out of something to stand on you have to bring up a ridiculous idea like that.

Edited by Doctor Stark
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

Which is exactly why Avatars run will always be far more impressive. 

i mean that depends entirely on opinions, force awakens had fanbase and iw had fanbase, fanbase doesn guarantee anything, pokemon had fanbase,wizarding world had fanbase, maybe avatars run is more impressive to you, thats fine i would agree with you to be honest, but there is no need to be annoying vyou made your point clea

ps hey @terrestrial where have you been ?

Edited by john2000
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Doctor Stark said:

That makes a lot of sense. More people went to the movies for Endgame. Who cares whether they were fans or not? They went and bought a ticket. When comparing these two runs stuff like that should not matter. But when you are running out of something to stand on you have to bring up a ridiculous idea like that.

You're the one that brought up fans, not me lol. There's a difference from fans and fanboys. 

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i mean that depends entirely on opinions, force awakens had fanbase and iw had fanbase, fanbase doesn guarantee anything, pokemon had fanbase,wizarding world had fanbase, maybe avatars run is more impressive to you, thats fine i would agree with you to be honest, but there is no need to be annoying vyou made your point clea

I'm not trying to be annoying. I'm just stating my opinion on the runs, that's all. You're free to disagree. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Sagemode87 said:

You're the one that brought up fans, not me lol. There's a difference from fans and fanboys. 

We are really splitting hairs here. 

22 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

Are you really going to say I brought up fans first? There is a difference between fans and fanboys in terms of their dedication, but don’t be ridiculous. Fanboys are just huge fans.

2 minutes ago, Sagemode87 said:

I'm not trying to be annoying. I'm just stating my opinion on the runs, that's all. You're free to disagree. 

i dont have problem with your opinion, i never said that , but your comment was a cause for an arguement something that other users including me had enough of it and just want to see the numbers

Edited by john2000
  • Thanks 1