charlie Jatinder

Monday (7/15) Numbers

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i mean that depends entirely on opinions, force awakens had fanbase and iw had fanbase, fanbase doesn guarantee anything, pokemon had fanbase,wizarding world had fanbase, maybe avatars run is more impressive to you, thats fine i would agree with you to be honest, but there is no need to be annoying vyou made your point clea

Avengers:FG definetly isn't more impressive, I find it annoying that you would think otherwise if I'm being honest. Ask the non-fanboys and you'll get your true answer JOHN

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 4

11 minutes ago, kitik said:

We don't even know if it'll be just movies or a lot of the Disney+ stuff too, specifically Falcon and Winter Soldier.

I actually think there is a high possibility those kind of projects will be included too

😉

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Avengers:FG definetly isn't more impressive, I find it annoying that you would think otherwise if I'm being honest. Ask the non-fanboys and you'll get your true answer JOHN

why ? i really think that avatars run is more impressive the difference between us is that i am not trying to downplay endgame, and you make a bad point here the non-fanboys doesnt mean that will agree with you and we both know very well that you dont give a shit about their opinion

• Like 2
  • Astonished 3

They won't just go into the movies, they'll also go into the shows that will start coming on Disney+ next year. I'm thinking that will be a pretty big part, but also of course at least 2 years of movies announced, including the sequel to Far From Home.

And they're also absolutely doing some black magic fuckery with the numbers to time the worldwide record announcement with the Panel on Saturday.

Correct me if I'm wrong but won't this be the first time ever the three records (North America, International and Worldwide) are held by three different movies? Or at least the first time in the last 40 years or so. Not many were properly counting international numbers before the 70's, so it's hard to know with certainty. But will definitely be the first time since we've started tracking numbers accurately around the world (well as accurate as you can get with some countries still maybe having an * or two).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

enough with this avatar vs endgame bullshit, 

1 minute ago, john2000 said:

why ? i really think that avatars run is more impressive the difference between us is that i am not trying to downplay endgame, and you make a bad point here the non-fanboys doesnt mean that will agree with you and we both know very well that you dont give a shit about their opinion

:picardfacepalm.gif:

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

ps hey @terrestrial where have you been ?

Kalispera John!

I work different jobs, a part is regularly during school times (means I have theoretically more time during school holidays when my pupils are 'free') and I work non regular for time-limited / goal focused projects = sometimes for a week, a few weeks, or some months, then I work more or less around the clock.

Btw, I am back to a limited degree since a few weeks, but do not write a lot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kitik said:

:picardfacepalm.gif:

if what you took away from my comments were my english and not my point, then that says a lot about what you give attention

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1

Nominations for the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards were announced this morning in 124 categories. Here are some reactions from nominees

there are 124 categories????

For the moment a bit shocked, can't imagine how specific those must be to get to that count.

The ceremony must be horrible for ppl with huring backs and such

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

You gave a valiant effort Jimbo the bimbo, but Avatar is going bye bye.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, terrestrial said:

Nominations for the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards were announced this morning in 124 categories. Here are some reactions from nominees

there are 124 categories????

For the moment a bit shocked, can't imagine how specific those must be to get to that count.

The ceremony must be horrible for ppl with huring backs and such

There is more than 1 ceremony where awards are handed out. Similar to how the Oscars have separated things over the years to have the Governors awards and so on. Its still a crazy amount of crap the day of though. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

You are aware john just recently started to learn English? And has to learn our letters too?

I'm pretty sure I understood his post just fine. His command of letters is excellent.

8 minutes ago, john2000 said:

if what you took away from my comments were my english and not my point, then that says a lot about what you give attention

My takeaway is that you seemed to miss your own point.

• Knock It Off 1