TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

18 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

where do i get some yes?

i need to look like jake sully before december

on further research I have found that Chris Hemsworth has never mentioned using anabolic steriods, which means he does not take them.

I have also found that he promotes his fitness app where he swings a kettlebell around.

I will now buy his app, and swing kettlebells so I can become the same size as Chris Hemsworth

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

on further research I have found that Chris Hemsworth has never mentioned using anabolic steriods, which means he does not take them.

Pretty much everyone knows these guys are juicers but they still try to keep this facade going, lmfao

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, TMP said:

Pretty much everyone knows these guys are juicers but they still try to keep this facade going, lmfao

I wish this was the case.

However popular opinion is...

1) Actors have professional personal trainers

2) Actors can train full time

3) Actors have perfect diets

4) You're just jealous

11 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I wish this was the case.

However popular opinion is...

1) Actors have professional personal trainers

2) Actors can train full time

3) Actors have perfect diets

4) You're just jealous

Not people out here thinking Chris "22 lbs lean muscle in 8 weeks" Hemsworth is natty 💀 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TMP said:

Not people out here thinking Chris "22 lbs lean muscle in 8 weeks" Hemsworth is natty 💀 

I know nothing about steroids, but Chris has been big since years ago. It didn't take him 8 weeks to get in shape

• Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Love love love this! So far, jokes work, looks like they fixed that in reshoots (re: rumor that jokes didn't land). 

Are you still doubting a billie? Promise of Thor's bare will bring in various demos. :lol:

I love how Chris says "Jane?" when he sees her for the first time. He really does have great comedic timing.

At first watch i wasn't too impressed with the trailer, but i'm loving it now. 1B here we come

5 hours ago, Jeight said:

No respectable leaker ever said that. A guy in this forum said it but that has a much credibility as hearsay.

Keakers have said it has tested pretty well.

And MCU CEO sent an email to the respectable leaker that Chloe killed it and they were in disbelief what they had on their hands with Eternals. I trust fly-by leaks more than shilleaks. BOT poster had no reason to BS. If there were problems with jokes, they fixed it in reshoots. Happens all the time. First DS even got a MCU inside team to fix jokes. They have inside team for everything - jokes, action, etc. 

• Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

where do i get some yes?

i need to look like jake sully before december

First grow your height to 10ft then grow a pony tail that can as both communicator and a dick and finally find blue version of Zoe Saldana to become your girlfriend

24 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I love how Chris says "Jane?" when he sees her for the first time. He really does have great comedic timing.

At first watch i wasn't too impressed with the trailer, but i'm loving it now. 1B here we come

Hemsworth's comic timing is indeed incredible and he has such likable presence. Word on the street is that Marvel wants more movies with Jane/Mighty Thor but unless her character matches Thor's humor and adorable personality, I won't be interested to follow. OGs are still unbeatable when it comes to charisma and likable factor. They were lightning in the bottle.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Macleod said:

Alex Proyas did this right in 2004's "I, ROBOT": Equal shower scenes for both Will Smith and Bridget Moynahan. 😁

Bale can negotiate any billing he wants post-Dark Knight, I'm sure this was part of it.  I still can't believe they got him for this at all...but guess he was in the mood to have some fun...a little bit of that is needed for his career, I think.  He or his people must have thought so, too. 

That’s the thing. “And” credit is a more prestigious credit. It’s surprising Natalie got it instead of Bale.