TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I would bet they will continue Jane/Thor, with Jane/Val having a connection that isn't romantic but Thor maybe thinks it is. A triangle of sorts but not really.

Tessa was legit like “Val needs to find her Queen” and Kevin confirmed that meant Bisexual Val, so... 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

It isn't a biased info. I found that on Awards Watch Forum. They linked it to one of bigger CMB sites back when EG came out.  Anyway, I apologize for the mistake then. 

Either way, since Jane gets Thor power after he dies, well, doesn't that spell doom for Chris? 

I'm sorry that I'm not jumping up and down over this development but I really think it isn't fair that they are taking the franchise away from him. it wouldn't matter if he was given a proper closure like Iron Man and Cap but they have done him dirty. No kingdom (given to Valkyrie whose character arc was not even about becoming the King). No story (again, the outline sounds like it's about Valkyrie and Jane Thor and not about Thor). Sad. My problem isn't with transition to new Thor which was inevitable but that they are doing Chris and his character dirty the way it's proceeding.

He didn't die when she got that power.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Why does the synopsis from CB say he did? Anyway, since it's going to be a comedy and he's in GOTG Vol 3, fingers crossed he doesn't die. 

It was Ultimate universe Thor that had died during the Secret Wars event where Marvel basically got rid of the of Ultimates universe and most of its characters. Regular Thor had merely become unworthy due to something Nick Fury said to him.

Edited by Orestes

5 minutes ago, Orestes said:

It was Ultimate universe Thor that had died during the Secret Wars event where Marvel basically got rid of the of Ultimates universe and most of its characters. Regular Thor had merely become unworthy due to something Nick Fury said to him.

Ah, OK. I think that's the reason. So many different CBs so various sites pick just one version and ignore the rest. thanks. :)

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Frosty is so fuckin unlikable.

I was gonna straight up murder him at the Russo panel. Unfunny bit. Terrible questions. Zero personality to engage the room. I was like; how did he get this gig? Wtf. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Tessa was legit like “Val needs to find her Queen” and Kevin confirmed that meant Bisexual Val, so... 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, I got that. But I doubt they will just ignore Thor/Jane and have her hook up with Val. That wouldn't make much sense. They could easily bring in someone else for Val. 

8 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Yeah, I got that. But I doubt they will just ignore Thor/Jane and have her hook up with Val. That wouldn't make much sense. They could easily bring in someone else for Val. 

Jane dumped Thor. They totally ignored it Ragnarok and IW/EG. Just you watch. It is gonna be a Val and Mighty Thor movie, and Odinson is gonna show up for five minutes at the end to tease GOTG Vol 3

10 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Jane dumped Thor. They totally ignored it Ragnarok and IW/EG. Just you watch. It is gonna be a Val and Mighty Thor movie, and Odinson is gonna show up for five minutes at the end to tease GOTG Vol 3

Lol. Easier to ignore it when Jane isn't around. Well see what happens but safe to say a lot of people would not be happy with that scenario.