charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (7/17) Numbers

4 minutes ago, danhtruong5 said:

I appriciate your work but wasn't the actual yesterday = 437k and your number earlier = 470k...

:apocalypse:

If you recall, the number were bold and italic because 

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

I am not sure about its number anymore, either of comScore or Disney is wrong.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

If you recall, the number were bold and italic because 

Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

So the yesterday the 470k was from disney or comscore (and the actual 437k) ? And the 350k today? 

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

If only Aladdin had Monday over Million dollar. It would have hit 60 days with ease.

59 you mean (60 would be including next Monday), but I know, right? Stupid slow Monday kept Aladdin from becoming Disney's number 1 all-time movie as far as consecutive days over $1 million go.

And excellent hold for Spider-Man, still ahead of Homecoming through that point, very close to its own Monday which suggests good staying power. Of course it's inevitable that The Lion King will hurt it, but it should bounce back pretty well after, or so I hope.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I hope for spillovers for Crawl 🤪

I want Crawl to do well but I'm not sure that people who went to see TLK but couldn't get in would pick Crawl as an alternative. Most likely Crawl has to do it as a counterporgramming, attract whoever doesn't care for TLK.

Edited by Valonqar

18 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I will definitely watch that at home. Looks terrifying

LOL, no, dude, the horror happens in the home! You'll be more scared when you realize that. watch at the cinema.:)

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

I hope for spillovers for FFH and Aladdin.

I would expect the biggest spill overs for TLK will be Aladdin and TS4.

TLK will skew younger as a family film than FFH, probably closer to TS4 and i expect families with kids - especially younger kids will favor those 2 Disney properties over FFH. FFH could see a little spillover though.

Overall i'm not expecting alot of spillover regardless because theaters are putting out so many showings it shouldn't be that difficult to find a time.

I think this is a change this year with theaters and studios. It just seems like everything is opening so wide that they are able to meet demand. That reduces spillover and it also reduces multiples as people don't have to wait a week to go see a movie.

I can't see any family choosing Crawl as a spillover for TLK.

• Like 1