charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (7/17) Numbers

2 hours ago, sfran43 said:

With movies like that, no wonder Nicolas Cage is doing nothing but trash action movies that go directly to dvd or netflix.

Heard Mandy is apparently cool though.

Edited by ScoobyDoo21

30 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo21 said:

With movies like that, no wonder Nicolas Cage is doing nothing but trash action movies that go directly to dvd or netflix.

Heard Mandy is apparently cool though.

It still peeves me Nic, Bruckheimer, and Turteltaub wasted their time on that Sorcerer's Apprentice nonsense and not the National Treasure 3 the people have demanded for.

• Like 3

I was only joking about the spillover for Crawl btw 😂

”Kids, Lion King is sold out, we’re going to see an R rated alligator flick from that guy you love who did Hills Have Eyes and High Tension! Woohoo!” 

Edited by Krissykins

The lion king thread is infested with all types of evil spirits and turned into Annebelle and needs cleaning via exorcism not holy water but cute cat. 

This picture shall serve as the cleaning method

giphy.gif

Edited by Geo1500
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Knock It Off 1

28 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Aladdin 57-58 days of first 59 over 1M, beating TA, BP, I2, Frozen (all 55/59). Record for decade. Record for Disney all-time (afaik).

Finding Nemo had 59/59 over $1m. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Ah, so just 2010s then. Didn’t realize all the Pixar films pre-acquisition were still Disney distributed.

Yeah, the company has always been aligned with Disney to the point that Disney had the right to make Toy Story sequels if Pixar didnt hence why we to TS2 before other films. The buy out and official merger (which feels like forever ago) was the first of what we now see of Disneys brand management system. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geo1500 said:

The lion king thread is infested with all types of evil spirits and turned into Annebelle and needs cleaning via exorcism not holy water but cute cat. 

This picture shall serve as the cleaning method

giphy.gif

one of my daughter's cats (she and her fiance have 2) is named Sarabi. She half jokingly told me yesterday she would like to get it listed as a service animal so she can take it to TLK when she goes to see it. As she says, she should know where her name comes from.

• Like 1