Eric and the Ten Rings

THE LION KING WEEKEND THREAD l WITH DIGITAL FUR TECHNOLOGY | 191.8M OW (July OW Record, 8th biggest OW of all time) | Endgame beats Avatar. Disney keeps on winning! | SALE: One Month of Gold 50% Off!

49 minutes ago, baumer said:

When do you think they are supposed to come out?  It's 9AM on the west coast.  Without @Charlie Jatinder, no one would have any numbers until the next day.  So don't expect Monday numbers to come out on Monday morning.  

I'm not talking about actuals in the afternoon im talking about early Monday estimates that are usually released in the morning.

• ...wtf 2
  • Not Cool 1
19 minutes ago, druv10 said:

TLK up 5.8M OS!!!!!!

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $185,000,000    34.5%
Foreign:  $351,842,401    65.5%

Worldwide:  $536,842,401  

So 543 already before Monday.  How close I wonder to 1 billion by next Monday.

2 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

I see JW has been linked already. Here’s all the numbers threads sorted by length, in case you were curious about any others:

https://forums.boxofficetheory.com/forum/76-numbers-and-data/?sortby=posts&sortdirection=desc

Adjusted for inflation, that TDKR thread would probably have done 500 pages easy. ;)

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Jim Shorts said:

Adjusted for inflation, that TDKR thread would probably have done 500 pages easy. ;)

It would have done 1000 if not for Aurora. (I hope excel1 is not reading this. If you are, this is just a joke.)

Edited by TServo2049
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Alex SciChannel said:

I'm not talking about actuals in the afternoon im talking about early Monday estimates that are usually released in the morning.

You may have BOM mixed up with box office report, but again as Baumer said it doesnt happen as you are asking. 

There are no monday estimates as monday itself has just started. Sunday updates are not an expectation as it is not the reporters responsibility to give info until the studios release it which generally doesnt happen until around 12pm Eastern time if not later. 

You have been asking the same question all weekend, when it might due you better to listen and watch and therefore learn by things happening instead of demanding. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1