Eric Atreides

THE LION KING WEEKEND THREAD l WITH DIGITAL FUR TECHNOLOGY | 191.8M OW (July OW Record, 8th biggest OW of all time) | Endgame beats Avatar. Disney keeps on winning! | SALE: One Month of Gold 50% Off!

10 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

218y9u.png

And if the Thread gets locked, Auto Bingo Win!

Instead of just ‘FREE SPACE’ in the middle , would be more fun if you replaced it with “John2000 says ‘we will see’”. You can’t find something more certain than that for the middle one to filled up :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

2 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

It's not beating Black Panther domestically as the highest grossing movie with a black cast roleplaying as cats in Africa.

It will tie with it because they are both Hamlet movies with black casts 🦋

9 minutes ago, cannastop said:

What makes you think it's going to even come close?

well, I made 2 movie to cross 2B in 2019 club and my picks were EG and TLK so it better cross 2B or I'll be embarrassed for the third time within weeks. I bombed with Pikachu Over Episode IX WW and I'm bracing for bombing with May the Force Be Furious! Hobbs&Shaw Over Ep IX WW. I'm bombing! This club is my next to only hope so since EG fulfilled part of my Club, all eyes on TLK. :lol:

@Permanent Magnet No but I expect it to pass 2B. :ph34r:

Edited by Valonqar

11 minutes ago, a2k said:

= 200

What? 

Those Previews seems too high, why would it drop that much on a Saturday? Is this a joke?

(Not meaning to be harsh but this looks like a joke)

• Like 1

Hoping for an underperformance this weekend. Not one that holds individual theaters back from gaining good revenue, but enough to let Disney know that easy choices aren't bulletproof.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1