Eric Atreides

Halloween Kills | October 15, 2021 | Uni/Blumhouse | Releases day-and-date in theaters and Peacock | 35% on RT

On 9/5/2019 at 11:42 PM, Krissykins said:

I definitely don’t see the need for Danielle Harris to return in anyway. 

She wasn't in Halloween 1. She already did 4 and 5 and returned for Halloween 2007 and 2 in 2009. 

She's hot.

That's why she should be in it.  :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Boxofficerules said:

Hope they change the title. Are they filming both movies back to back?

Kills has definitely grown on me as a title. Feels very 1980s slasher.

They're taking a breather after the Nov. 8th wrap. Rumor is they're filming in January for Ends but I really don't know. They did say they're taking a small break to look at the footage and such.

10 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Looks like this one takes place on the same night. Given DGG said the movie is 'chaos' and the shooting title is 'Mob Rules', I think this one's going to have the town going berserk. Also seems like JLC might have a majorly reduced role.

She was still shooting on the sound stages a couple of days ago. Guess she posted that "wrap" picture to throw the audience off. But yeah, this looks great. Glad Allyson seems to be getting more to do!

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

I'm excited, but this is going to drop big from the last one. 45/100 IMO

Gonna go with 55m/120 as of right now. It'll definitely be a drop, but there isn't really another "horror" film coming out that weekend. Just 'The Witches' and apparently that G.I. Joe spinoff (I think)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

gonna have a huge drop from the last one

Can’t see it dropping as bad as Maleficent for example. 

But yeh, horror sequel, comes with the territory. especially considering the last one was such an event for the genre. 

Filming officially wrapped today!

Here's our 'first' look at Nancy Stephens, reprising her role as Marion Chambers from the original, Kyle Richards reprising her role as Lindsey Wallace from the original, and Anthony Michael Hall taking over the role of Tommy Doyle from the original - all in the same scene!

Bring on October, 2020! :)

https://twitter.com/Halloweenmovies/status/1191165232753737729

On 10/31/2019 at 2:44 PM, ddddeeee said:

Looks like this one takes place on the same night. Given DGG said the movie is 'chaos' and the shooting title is 'Mob Rules', I think this one's going to have the town going berserk. 

So basically the premise of Halloween II