Eric Atreides

Halloween Kills | October 15, 2021 | Uni/Blumhouse | Releases day-and-date in theaters and Peacock | 35% on RT

In other news:

https://deadline.com/2020/05/jamie-lee-curtis-halloween-endemol-shine-bbc-studios-1202932214/

"What makes this virtual event so special? Well, both Gordon Green and Jamie Lee Curtis will be taking part, along with special guests including John Carpenter, Jason Blum, Judy Greer, James Jude Courtney and Nick Castle!? - Per Bloody Disgusting.

I actually think they did a great job developing her granddaughter as the future lead of the franchise, I wouldn't mind having her as the lead of this one. The main problem is that there's no plot at all, at the end of day we know that Myers will come back again since there's another movie on the line, it is already a filler.

1 hour ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

I actually think they did a great job developing her granddaughter as the future lead of the franchise, I wouldn't mind having her as the lead of this one. The main problem is that there's no plot at all, at the end of day we know that Myers will come back again since there's another movie on the line, it is already a filler.

I highly doubt they’d get away with making two films that have “no plot”. We have no idea what the plot of this movie is, we’ve not even had a trailer, so I think saying it has “no plot” is a bit of an unfair assumption to make this far out, plus just because the primary antagonist survives for another movie doesn’t mean that this film won’t have a worthwhile story.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

I highly doubt they’d get away with making two films that have “no plot”. We have no idea what the plot of this movie is, we’ve not even had a trailer, so I think saying it has “no plot” is a bit of an unfair assumption to make this far out, plus just because the primary antagonist survives for another movie doesn’t mean that this film won’t have a worthwhile story.

Coooorrect.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

You really thought they were going to stop making Halloween films? They’ve been making them for 42 years. 

At least two that I know of, one in LA and one in Orange County. And Blumhouse likes to screen their stuff in New York so it's very possible it tested there and I just didn't hear about it.

Edited by ViewerAnon