Eric Atreides

Halloween Kills | October 15, 2021 | Uni/Blumhouse | Releases day-and-date in theaters and Peacock | 35% on RT

I think Halloween is a pretty cool guy. Eh butchers people in a William Shatner mask and doesn’t afraid of anything.

(But seriously, it split-second made me think of “Machete Kills” and thus that Halloween is the name of the killer. I get what they’re actually going for, but I just had to dredge up that old Halo meme...)

Edited by TServo2049

18 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I’m so glad they didn’t go with the “release them both in the same month” rumour 

That was such a dumb rumor. Someone obviously got their wires crossed, there is no way that was ever actually considered as a possibility.

• Like 3

So will they show the hole Michael crawled through to get out of the basement, or will they go with the H4 version where he got burned and they decided to keep him alive and he breaks out again? 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 9:07 PM, Elessar said:

Hopefully it's better than the last one.

Hated Halloween 2018. It made no sense. Laurie Strode waiting on Myers out in the woods training to face him again. Ridiculous since they only met on Halloween and they are not even related anymore. So there would not even be any reason for him to go after her again. If he ever got out. Just so stupid. Then the whole thing with the new Loomis too :gold:

• Like 1

I like Halloween 2018 quite a bit, but I hope Green's comment that this one is 'chaos' is true. It's not an anniversary movie this time - it's time to go a bit nuts. 

Would love for Ends to deliver what Curtis originally wanted for H20. 

• Like 2

HALLOWEEN '18 is absolutely not without flaws, but i still personally loved it. From Green's direction, to the performances, to the characters (even if Allyson is absolutely underdeveloped), it's 100% my favorite sequel - and I adore the original.

They're taking over the Swamp Things sound stage in Wilmington, NC and filming starts on September 16th! Exciting!

• Like 1

Sounds like the back-to-back shoot has been ditched.

https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2019/8/16/20805976/righteous-gemstones-hbo-danny-mcbride-halloween-sequels-vice-principals-eastbound-down

On the horror note, I do have to ask about Halloween. Are the next two scripts already finished?

Halloween 2 starts filming in like three weeks. That’s already off to the races. The script is almost finished for the third one. Hopefully that’ll go at the same time next year.

• Like 1