The Last Duel - Ridley Scott, Matt Damon & Adam Driver | October 15, 2021

6 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

He has an erotic thriller coming out with Ana.😍

5 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Acting. That too in a Disney movie. 

The movie name is Deep Water. 

Starring : Ben Affleck and Ana De Arams 😍

5 hours ago, Valonqar said:

wait, Disney is producting an erotic triller with nudity? Based. 

An erotic thriller directed by Adrian Lyne, best known for Fatal Attraction, Indecent Proposal, 9 1/2 Weeks and Unfaithful. Based on a book by Patricia Highsmith, author of The Talented Mr. Ripley, Strangers on a Train and The Price of Salt (which became Carol on film). Honestly, Deep Water seems wildly on brand for Affleck but a total WTF from Disney. So far, they aren't shifting it off to Searchlight, but I guess it's not prestigious enough. 

Adam Driver has been picking wisely lately but not everything has hit. Not his fault, he's always good. Ridley Scott could go either way. The premise here with The Last Duel still makes me very leery.

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl

16 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

An erotic thriller directed by Adrian Lyne, best known for Fatal Attraction, Indecent Proposal, 9 1/2 Weeks and Unfaithful. Based on a book by Patricia Highsmith, author of The Talented Mr. Ripley, Strangers on a Train and The Price of Salt (which became Carol on film). Honestly, Deep Water seems wildly on brand for Affleck but a total WTF from Disney. So far, they aren't shifting it off to Searchlight, but I guess it's not prestigious enough. 

Adam Driver has been picking wisely lately but not everything has hit. Not his fault, he's always good. Ridley Scott could go either way. The premise here with The Last Duel still makes me very leery.

I'm really happy with how Disney is handling Deep Water and The Last Duel. Because when those films come out, they won't be Disney films. They'll be 20th Century Studios films. And sure Disney "owns 20th Century Studios." But they're handling it how I always wanted them to handle it: as a parent company. They're letting 20th Century Studios do their thing. That's the way filmmaking should operate: letting the distributor under them simply do their thing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Valonqar said:

:hahaha:

Yeah, I doubt that they do. Fight on horses is the most we'll get until they fall and continue as hand to hand combat. I don't see how Scott can make that exciting all over again but we'll see. Audience is spoiled by:

giphy.gif

2db35b1c4ccac13a5df59ea4da5f29f4.gif

Probably the best battle in any film or show

Actually no, it is the best battle in any film or show. Sorry LOTR

Edited by Ninenin
  • Astonished 3

LOL. he's 52 years old, has a bad mullet and we are supposed to believe Jodie Comer, who's half his age, is really in love with him and not with his money? Oh Hollywood, never change. 

You know what? Fuck authenticity if something looks ridiculous. Just make him look presentable even if it doesn't fit the era. 

Edited by Valonqar