sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Now this is something to celebrate about over the summer. Hopefully it can reach $200M DOM if the audiences like it.

I love BOT. Predicting a 200M+ gross based of the first early Preview number.

Spoiler

Im hoping for that too, but ill wait for the weekend numbers for a total gross prediction.

• Like 6

I always had the feeling the combo of Leo and Pitt (plus Tarantino) was way too big to not post big numbers. Also helped that Leo's been gone from the screen since his Oscar glory in The Revenant over 3.5 years ago which added an extra level of hype.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

I love BOT. Predicting a 200M+ gross based of the first early Preview number.

Hide contents

Im hoping for that too, but ill wait for the weekend numbers for a total gross prediction.

Exactly. And if the preview multiplier isn't good people will say oh my God it's gonna do 120. Suffice to say I'm all for it. We need another Aladdin super leggy film

1 minute ago, SLAM! said:

This is the success story of the year if this film really manages to go the distance! I'm so happy right now!

It has a list stars and a list director,  It was expected to be a sure thing, before every movie flopped this year not produced by Disney 

• Like 2

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

I hope people stop underestimating Leo. He is THE Star. He picks his projects wisely as well.

Unless you're J. Edgar lol (even if that movie really did look lame and boring and even his starpower couldn't rescue it from being label "Failed Oscar Bait 101").

• Like 2