sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I still kind of refuse to believe that Endgame earned 109M on a single day. Like, that is so absurd.

I wonder how many people saw EG more than once in the same day. You know people did.

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I still kind of refuse to believe that Endgame earned 109M on a single day. Like, that is so absurd.

Nothing like a 267M 2-day cume to put things in perspective 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I wonder how many people saw EG more than once in the same day. You know people did.

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-marvel-super-fan-has-seen-avengers-endgame-128-times-20190618

June 18th 2019

Marvel Super-Fan Has Seen Avengers: Endgame 128 Times

That was on June 18th, which was Endgames 54th day in theatralic play. That means that guy had seen Endgame aprox. 2,37 times every day since its release.

So yeah, i believe there were/are people who have seen Endgame multiple times on the same day lol.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

http://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/film-and-tv-marvel-super-fan-has-seen-avengers-endgame-128-times-20190618

June 18th 2019

That was on June 18th, which was Endgames 54th day in theatralic play. That means that guy had seen Endgame aprox. 2,37 times every day since its release.

So yeah, i believe there were/are people who have seen Endgame multiple times on the same day lol.

Super-fan? 

A crazy person... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Yes! Last decent new one was Stung and I didn't catch in a theater. What the other new ones? 

Mimic is undervalued. I'll die on that hill too.

Mimic is good fun! But sadly, apart from some extremely-low-budget trash movies, there really werent any noteworthy insect horror movies in the last few years i believe.

CRAWL could get to 40m dom on 13.5m prod budget.

Fifth place belongs to Paramount’s alligator horror pic Crawl with $3.3M in Weekend 3, off 46%, for a running total of $30.7M.

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

nah it'll lose a shitton of theaters next weekend. will end closer to 35.

with the strong weekdays it's having right now, will reach 34 next sunday. whatever it makes this weekend, to make that over next 7 days is not a big ask this time of the year even with a drop upcoming weekend.

31 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

June 18th 2019

Dear God. That's outrageous. I hope he has an entire notebook and everyone from the MCU should sign it.

36 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

nah it'll lose a shitton of theaters next weekend. will end closer to 35.

It shouldn't lose that much next weekend since there's only new movie opening but it (and a whole bunch of other movies) will definitely see big theater loses on August 9 (and the 16th afterwards) when no less than 5 new movies open.

59 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I saw it 3 times on Friday.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 7

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood might be my favorite movie of the year

Yeah, me too. Year's been somewhat barren but I gotta catch up on the imports. Loved it. Nice blend of Lebowski, Hail Ceasar, Nice Guys with all the usual Tarantino flair but a warmer soul than usual from him. Reminded me of Jackie Brown more so than anything else he's done.

• Like 1

I hope that Crawl's lifetime total is at least 10M over Shillsomar.:lol: Still getting the kick out of such an unassuming release kicking the shit out of the most shilled movie on the Internet since Snake Pilgrim on a Plane. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Knock It Off 5

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I hope that Crawl's lifetime total is at least 10M over Shillsomar.:lol: Still getting the kick out of such an unassuming release kicking the shit out of the most shilled movie on the Internet since Snake Pilgrim on a Plane. 

Related image

• Like 5