sfran43

Weekend Thread: Top 5 Actuals- The Lion King $76.62M | OUATIH $41.08M | SM: FFH $12.45M | TS3 $10.45M | CRAWL $4.06M

14 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

You can't just repeat the same gag and expect the same results. Find a new slant and all that.

Worked for Feige 22 times and counting 😉

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, The Panda said:

The Lion King is dropping 78% because parents are no longer forcing their kids to go now that an adult alternative is out for them!

Quentin Tarantino killed the Lion King.  Tarantino has saved the children!

Like Gamera, Tarantino is friend to all children. 

17M for TLK is like a 480M finish, obvious typo is obvious. Off of 23, heading to a clear #11 on the DOM charts.

For Once, it just looks weird because of this 4PM summer “preview” bullshit. The movie opened on Thursday. It’s having an 11.X second day, which is fine for Tarantino.

Edited by Thanos Legion

1 minute ago, Mekanos said:

So I'm confused, what's going on with Once? Is the number good or bad? I haven't kept up with the thread. 

Kids are loving the new QT adult movie that s what.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

So I'm confused, what's going on with Once? Is the number good or bad? I haven't kept up with the thread. 

Early prospect is above Deadline mid day 16.5M (talk of 17-18M) and they went with 40M with that 16.5M figure.

Much better than any 30M type of talk so it is good, but I think it is very in line with what people thought will be (not particularly good multiplier from previews that were quite high either), quite in line.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Man not even when there's evidence of TOXIC WOM?

lmao at Toxic. 89% on RT verified.

It's more like it was good kinda reminded me of my childhood but original was better. Go see it, looks pretty, Ho hum positive generic stuff