Eric Atreides

Malignant | September 10 2021 | A James Wan Horror Joint

@ThomasNicole not entirely similar but there was an Indian horror which was remake of Thai horror of conjoined twins. 

Alone_-_2015_Hindi_film_poster.jpg

In this one, there are two conjoined twins, who promised to live together forever, but yada yada motives, the relationship get sour and they decided to get separated. While in surgery, the bad one didn't survive. But in this one, she returns as ghost unlike Gabriel who was still alive.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

@ThomasNicole not entirely similar but there was an Indian horror which was remake of Thai horror of conjoined twins. 

Alone_-_2015_Hindi_film_poster.jpg

In this one, there are two conjoined twins, who promised to live together forever, but yada yada motives, the relationship get sour and they decided to get separated. While in surgery, the bad one didn't survive. But in this one, she returns as ghost unlike Gabriel who was still alive.

This seems pretty Wild crazy from the poster alone lol. I found it full on YouTube but without subtitles even in English, gonna try to find a download to watch it, should be fun.

7 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

. I found it full on YouTube but without subtitles even in English, gonna try to find a download to watch it, should be fun

Wasn't recommending it. In fact I havent watched myself, just trailer. The film was received poorly critically and audience alike, a box office bomb.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Wasn't recommending it. In fact I havent watched myself, just trailer. The film was received poorly critically and audience alike, a box office bomb.

Yeah i keep diging after that and i found the 3.7/10 on IMDB and think "well maybe it isn't worthy of trying so hard to find a download and subtitles" 😂

12 hours ago, DAJK said:

Yea so this wasn’t awful, but like I don’t see why it would be certified fresh. It was decent at best. Some cool stuff, but it really isn’t a “good” movie.

Piranha 3D is certified fresh and some might not consider that a “good” movie (although I absolutely love it).

Malignant, like Piranha, knows exactly what it is.