A Marvel Fanboy

Haunted Mansion | July 28, 2023 | Tiffany Haddish, Lakeith Stanfield | Justin Simien directs, Katie Dippold writes

lol riding the Morbius train. This must have test screened recently if the details of the "surprise" supporting cast members are leaking like this (that or someone got the early scoops that would've been revealed at D23).

• Disbelief 1

That article is nuts btw.

I think this is getting the Christopher Plummer treatment.

EDIT: I saw the skit mentioned in the article on twitter and it's bad (don't ask for a link because I won't send it + the video is already gone). It is completely inexcusable. There's absolutely no way to spin it. The fact that it's taken this long for anything to be done about is heinous and highlights a complete breakdown of services set up to protect children. I understand the intent of the skit because Family Guy have already done the bit, but here we have an actual human child - not a cartoon baby with a funny accent. 

There needs to be arrests. There needs to be jail-time. The article does not properly highlight how insane that skit was.

Edited by AJG
  • ...wtf 8

37 minutes ago, AJG said:

That article is nuts btw.

I think this is getting the Christopher Plummer treatment.

This is genuinely crazy, and from just the movie perspective there's no way Disney will want anyone with these allegations (even if disproven down the line) leading a kids movie.

9 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Disney fired James Gunn from GOTG3 and tried to kill his career for less. Disney will probably replace Haddish and bury this movie on D+.

If Haddish is replaced, I don't see why they would bury this movie anyways.

• Like 1