Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Avengers had a £2.5m opening day, so I'm expecting somewhere between £2.5-3m for today. It then bumped up to £3.4m Friday, and Saturday around £5.4m.

£17.1m ($25.7m), higher in pounds, and exactly on par with The Avengers in dollars.

• Like 7

So we can at least expect an increase in pounds and admissions for TA2 (over TA1)? That would be great :)

No guarantee on that one. Like has been said in the main Avengers thread, we've got a heat wave going in the UK at the moment, and that can destroy a movie's OW, look at Men in Black III and Monster's University's multipliers as a big example of that.

No guarantee on that one. Like has been said in the main Avengers thread, we've got a heat wave going in the UK at the moment, and that can destroy a movie's OW, look at Men in Black III and Monster's University's multipliers as a big example of that.

mini heat wave lol not that hot at all.

I went in the United Kingdom for an internship last year and all I got was weeks of very rainy days and floodings :lol:  It's hard to imagine ^^

Edited by Fullbuster

It's hot enough for hot pants to be seen, so it's hot enough to affect the box office ;)

As well as fat middle aged men with there tops of lol! Avengers is to big and popular to be effected by a heatwave much it's no MIB3 or monster's university.

As well as fat middle aged men with there tops of lol! Avengers is to big and popular to be effected by a heatwave much it's no MIB3 or monster's university.

They both managed nigh on 10 multiples because of the heat wave. I'm not saying avengers will open to £8m, but it'll definitely get dented if this weather continues.

They both managed nigh on 10 multiples because of the heat wave. I'm not saying avengers will open to £8m, but it'll definitely get dented if this weather continues.

True apparently tommorow is suppose to be hot but saturday and sunday will be cooler so should be okay.