Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Release date changes- its not that I have stopped doing these, there has just literally been none recently. Anyway here is a fewSin city 2 will open Monday 25 August officiallyWell actually just looking few that seems to be the only change and I said this would happen about 2 weeks ago as I saw a traileron YouTube saying it was out Monday 25th.

Wha? In the HTTYD2 thread, Mithent said Dragon moved from 4 July to 11 July to get away from TF4. But TF4 actually opens on 10 July? What is going on with UK release scheduling?

According the Odeon and Cineworld websites, it said Saturday which is 5th of July.  I am wondering why they open on Saturday instead of Friday?  It is very strange. :thinking:  It's better don't postponed until next week as I can't wait to watch this film on Saturday(2 more days to go) :hiphiphoray:

Edited by A K A

This is from The Odeon website:Regional releases: 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' will be released on the June 27th in Scotland and Ireland. In England it will preview on the 28th - 29th June, the 4th-6th July and will be released on the 11th of July.

This is from The Odeon website:Regional releases: 'How To Train Your Dragon 2' will be released on the June 27th in Scotland and Ireland. In England it will preview on the 28th - 29th June, the 4th-6th July and will be released on the 11th of July.

Sorry...  I am trying to say T4.

Edited by A K A

TF4 is on full release from Saturday. No ambiguity there at all

Can someone explain why it isn't being release on Friday?

Blood ties is scheduled for 15 AugustAfter just being moved up to Monday, sin city 2 has been moved up 3 days to 22 AugustAs above, so below will be released on 29 AugustIslands of lemurs: Madagascar is scheduled for 5 SeptemberThe best of me will open Wednesday 29 OctoberAmityville is scheduled for New Years Day 2015Foxcatcher will be released on 9 JanuaryInside out has been moved up a week to 24 July 2015

• Like 1

TF4 doesn't open this weekend officially in the UK, right? Just next weekend. They probably won't even report numbers. 

Edited by CJohn

Yes, so it seems TF4 will have a massive 9-day OW (like Bad Neighbours) and the OW gross will be massive therefore.

Yeah the funny thing is that with BN the UK wasn't allowed to open the film a week earlier which wanted to do...but it was ok to have 6 days worth of previews playing in pretty much all locations and sessions...but no you couldn't offically open a week earlier LOL...right

• Like 3