Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Sheesh! The weekdays have been absolutely sensational.So that puts it around £37m then...or there abouts.I don't see why it wouldn't increase tomorrow, seeing as it is Friday, and then again on Saturday. Should be at £48-50m by the end of the weekend, which is an incredible $77-81m!

Sheesh!The weekdays have been absolutely sensational.So that puts it around £37m then...or there abouts.I don't see why it wouldn't increase tomorrow, seeing as it is Friday, and then again on Saturday. Should be at £48-50m by the end of the weekend, which is an incredible $77-81m!

If those numbers came true, do you think it can reach £70m? That would be awesome

Just checked some pre-sales around my area, and tomorrow evenings shows are already packed. They are all going to sell out come the afternoon.

Part of me just thinks its unfathomable to go from a £20m opening to a £14m+ second weekend. I mean, what the fuck? How can there be that much demand that it manages to register one of the biggest ever weekends, and possibly even beat TDKR's OW on it's second weekend? But somehow right now, although that sounds absolutely ridiculous, I'm not seeing how it falls below £13m when it's just made over £4m for every weekday.

Tomorrow I'd expect at least £4.5m, and Saturday and Sunday combined over £9m, which puts it at £13.5m at the lowest.

Edited by Heretic