Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Wow, come back online after a bit and 3+ pages to go through!This Skyfall run is certainly the most amazing one since I first started tracking the UK Box-office, lost for words too.I don't think it will beat Avatar in £ though with huge films like BD2 and The Hobbit releasing soon which will limit its legs!

Wow, come back online after a bit and 3+ pages to go through!This Skyfall run is certainly the most amazing one since I first started tracking the UK Box-office, lost for words too.I don't think it will beat Avatar in £ though with huge films like BD2 and The Hobbit releasing soon which will limit its legs!

We were just analyzing the possibility. Right now I think it will finish in 85-90m region, but if it somehow manages to drop under 30% next weekend, then beating Avatar would become a very real possibility.
  • Like 1

We were just analyzing the possibility. Right now I think it will finish in 85-90m region, but if it somehow manages to drop under 30% next weekend, then beating Avatar would become a very real possibility.

I know, but I still don't think it can beat Avatar. But we will see...