Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Odeon, Britain’s largest cinema chain, is reaping the benefits of the breakout Bond movie scoring the largest 7-day opening ever for a single film with £11.3M ($18.1M) in takings at its theaters. Its flagship cinema, Odeon Leicester Square, also set a new record with more than £530K ($848K) in Skyfall’s first week to overtake Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which took £495K...

Smashing Odeon's records!

Although The Hobbit's grosses will mostly be in 2013, It'll be two films with British source material in the top three grossing films of 2012. 2011 was a great year with 3 British films grossing over £40m but 2012 hasn't done too badly with Skyfall, The Woman in Black, War Horse and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel doing near or over £20m,

Edited by Jonwo

Although The Hobbit's grosses will mostly be in 2013, It'll be two films with British source material in the top three grossing films of 2012. 2011 was a great year with 3 British films grossing over £40m but 2012 hasn't done too badly with Skyfall, The Woman in Black, War Horse and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel doing near or over £20m,

2010 HP, AiW2005 HP, Narnia2002 LotR,HP,JBhas happened before

Oh fuck! I have made a MAJOR, MAJOR error. I'm at Westfields, and the bloody Kardashians are here. Along with about 5,000 screaming fans, some of which have camped over night. They need to re-evaluate their lives.How did I not know this!? Now I'm literally stuck here suffocating. :'(

• Like 6