Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

In other news, CW Crawley basically sold out all day, CW Sheffield is FINALLY seeing lots of sellouts:

Crawley:

oq5v4jO.png

Sheffield:

8qJCebZ.png

Sheffield Sat / Sun is no sellouts yet but very very busy. CW Crawley on the other hand had this to say about Saturday:

EAaFNBC.png

Truly phenomenal stuff happening here. 

Friday will be bigger than true Thursday. Saturday will be bigger than that. 

This is honestly still surprising me everytime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'll be curious to see if the drops are similar to IW or more like say DH2. I think it'll get close to TFA total. 

It's interesting that the studios aren't running away in the second weekend with La Llorna, Tolkien and Long Shot all opening, perhaps they are hoping to benefit from spillover. 

Edited by Jonwo

19 minutes ago, Stewart said:

In other news, CW Crawley basically sold out all day, CW Sheffield is FINALLY seeing lots of sellouts:

Crawley:

oq5v4jO.png

Sheffield:

8qJCebZ.png

Sheffield Sat / Sun is no sellouts yet but very very busy. CW Crawley on the other hand had this to say about Saturday:

EAaFNBC.png

Truly phenomenal stuff happening here. 

Friday will be bigger than true Thursday. Saturday will be bigger than that. 

This is honestly still surprising me everytime.

Cambridge has a ton of sellouts including 815am lol. My guess 15+ will sell out.

Ridiculous OD. I wonder how big midnights were. Will be interesting to see whether it can stay above £10m today. I think it may fall short but will be back above the mark tomorrow and claim the Saturday and Sunday records. 

1 minute ago, KP1025 said:

What kind of total is Endgame aiming for? £100 million?

I think it can get to close to TFA's total but it does have heavy competition from Detective Pikachu onwards, TFA had Christmas and very little competition in comparison

7 minutes ago, KP1025 said:

What kind of total is Endgame aiming for? £100 million?

Depends on it finish this week and what is does next week with no competition. Week after is Pikachu. Stilll hoping it beats by 52 million OW prediction I made. 55 million make it easier to accomplish.

Edited by cdsacken

Just now, SchumacherFTW said:

I'm still calling Avatar the goal here, Skyfall is a stretch goal, Force Awakens is unlikely. 

I think £100m is certainly possibly, it would be great if it was able to beat TFA but I agree it's unlikely, it's going to lose screens from mid May onwards. 

Of the 15 showings left for the rest of tonight at my local Cineworld, (18.45-22.50) 10 are sold out. Completely grey. Haven’t seen anything like it!

of it’s 31 showings tomorrow (Saturday), 7 are already sold out. 24 on Sunday, no sell outs yet. 

Edited by Krissykins