Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

That is great for Ice Age 4 just from previews alone (so no Friday showings either)!I saw it as well, and the cinema was only 1/4 full but the weather was good on Saturday in London.[New to the forum and from the UK so will be posting here a lot]-Box Office enthusiast

Edited by JCS

That is great for Ice Age 4 just from previews alone (so no Friday showings either)![New to the forum and from the UK so will be posting here a lot]-Box Office enthusiast

Welcome, many people from UK, you won't be alone there :P
  • Like 1

Good question. I'd imagine it won't be until the "proper" release on the 13th as it will make the figures that much better.so the figure they report for the 13th weekend will actually include 14 days from scotland and two weekends from the rest of the UK!

• Like 1

They need to split the previews from the actual release, Abraham Lincoln last week was only number 1 due to the two days of previews when in reality it came fifth on OW. I wonder if Spider-Man will be number 1 for the second week when they remove previews from Ice Age's actual release.