baumer

Top 30 films of 1989 (baumer's favourite year)IMDB is the source...if it's 1989 on IMDb it qualifies...Aug 25th is deadline

8 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

1989 Batman is a mess of a movie. Nicholson was seriously miscast as his Joker was annoying instead of being menacing, disturbing or even campy. Keaton was fine as Bruce but not enough to save the film, which was painfully claustrophobic.

I actually like how it blatantly looks like a movie set.

34 minutes ago, cannastop said:

But it's also an eligible movie people can vote for, right? How can you tell the difference between them?

Good point

2 hours ago, baumer said:

Good point

I have both versions on my list, at both ends. Wrote (Japan) and (US) after the correspondingly versions in the test post.

Hope that how you want it, I could add the links to the IMDb entry too for my final version, if you'd prefer that.

Edited by terrestrial
stupid typo
  • Like 1

Just now, tawasal said:

WHy do we have to send the lists to both of you @baumer and @grim22

I already send mine, but just wanna know. 

Grim is better at calculating than I am. He's an excel Wiz. I'll be doing all the write ups. 

Just now, baumer said:

Grim is better at calculating than I am. He's an excel Wiz. I'll be doing all the write ups. 

Thanks, btw I only send 18 as those are the only movies i have seen of that year. 

• Thanks 1