The Panda

BOT's Top Comic Book Movies of All Time! - WE’RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

2 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Okay.  I thought it got that high.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  (where did it rank though?)

Wasn't in the most recent top 100.

edit: just checked, TDKR was #202. TDK was #2.

Edited by Avatree

i'm knocking back A History of Violence just for you guys

7 am dr pepper, bowls, and hopefully back to bed.  worst idea ever!!!

it'll be updated after the countdown.  (i'll try to get in Akira too! & the Spirited Away director if it's comic book adaptation and not a novel)

Spoiler

the existence of this movie tripped me out in 2005.  People were seeing it and talking about it while i bit my lips.  Then Juno too 2 years later.  That made me feel uncomfortable as well, lol.

**finished A History of Violence.  they always act different in the timely period films, but then they end up acting the same in real life.  its hard to relate to for that to give it an A-, but for a monster movie mashup, Thoroughbreds vs A History of Violence in the B+ strength category 87,88,89 is a recommended guide.  no other way to discover that relation with that many movies.  dvd combo packs suck.  

Edited by 2010s Painkiller Race

6 hours ago, baumer said:

If I had to purely guess I would say the dark Knight is going to be number one. It's number one on my list because it's just so much different then any other superhero film out there. End game and infinity war are both terrific movies but I don't think they're going to make the top of the list although it wouldn't surprise me if one of them did seeing how much this site loves the MCU.

TDK will be #1. Then the rest of the top 7 I'm guessing will include EG, IW, Logan, Spider-Man 2, TWS, and GOTG1 in some order.

1 hour ago, 2010s Painkiller Race said:

@The Panda did you get the list I turned in a few hours past midnight?  

I made Captain Marvel my favorite MCU and if it didn't get counted, then it would have like an extra x amount of points.  and maybe been revealed this morning?

Your list was counted

The countdown will keep going a bit later today!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

Naaaah. 

The Dark Knight Rises got like Top 15 of Top 100 Films. All films. All time. I’d be shocked if all three aren’t on the list.

The other issue that Panda brought up while doing the Top 100 Films is the there is no real conscious with the MCU stans on what film is the best (it’s TWS people 😘), so people vote for a bunch of various options instead of just ONE.

(puts on my former political organizer hat)

If a Coalition wanted to knock The Dark Knight off #1, they should have all decided “this is our number one, and all agreed to rank it as such.”  Even AIW and AEG potentially pull votes from each other and thus allowing TDK slides on in. 

That said, if there’s any year to dethrone that bat boy, this is the year. 

All know is I excitedly await the rest of the results. Should be fun!

TDKR actually missed our top 100 last year :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2