The Panda

BOT's Top Comic Book Movies of All Time! - WE’RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW

3 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Ill give y’all a small hint.

The Top 3 movies on the countdown dominated in terms of points and votes.  Nothing else in the top 10 was going to catch them.

So Catwoman and Green Lantern are in the top 3.  Wow :o

Spoiler

😛

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

2 hours ago, The Panda said:

The Top 3 movies on the countdown dominated in terms of points and votes.  Nothing else in the top 10 was going to catch them.

That is nice to hear! Even if you don’t like a movie, it’s nice to know on a community list like this it isn’t coming down to a single vote or single list!

Edited by captainwondyful
hear not here lol
  • Like 2

I assume that once we reach the top 10 or whatever, we're going to get an additional list of the movies that finished 51-106 or however many movies got votes.

I'd like someone to compile a list of all the movies that got zero votes. (Stuff like Steel, Elektra, Catwoman, Hellboy 2019, Superman 4, various TMNT movies, etc etc.)

4 minutes ago, kitik said:

I assume that once we reach the top 10 or whatever, we're going to get an additional list of the movies that finished 51-106 or however many movies got votes.

I'd like someone to compile a list of all the movies that got zero votes. (Stuff like Steel, Elektra, Catwoman, Hellboy 2019, Superman 4, various TMNT movies, etc etc.)

I’ll do something like that.  The top 75 are easily rankable, below that I’ll likely just clump them by point totals because it’d be a pain to try and tie break those

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

Boy, who would've thought that Speed Racer would make the list twice!!

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

37 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

Dark Knight, Infinity War, Spider-Verse or Logan

I feel IW will be in top 3. 

Can't believe I forgot about Spider-Verse. I have a feeling that will be one of them. Not sure about the other one. But then probably not IW as the other because I would assume EG and IW wouldn't differ too much in scores.

Edited by Menor

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

So it's TDK, Logan, and spider-man 2

I personally do not think Logan will be anywhere near the top five. In my opinion the top three it's going to be the dark Knight and then it will be endgame and infinity war.