grim22

Upcoming Forum Lists and Countdowns - Please use this thread as a central discussion point for scheduling

9 minutes ago, cannastop said:

@tawasal

The animated list will be done next year after most of the world has a chance to see the two new Pixar movies, but not before the 2020 WDAS movie.

I also will not disqualify movies from 2020 on the list, like I disqualified 2018 movies for the 2018 list. @chasmmi compiled the lists and did the write-ups but I set some rules for that list.

Thanks, I will definitely be adding both movies to my top 15 or 20. And did WDAS announce/reveal what is in their 2020 schedule?

9 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Thanks, I will definitely be adding both movies to my top 15 or 20. And did WDAS announce/reveal what is in their 2020 schedule?

No but they probably will say what the 2020 WDAS movie will be this coming Saturday at D23. Most people think it will be either Zootopia 2 or something called Dragon Empire.

• Like 1

I decided I'm not gonna do the 2009 list. It's really cutting things close, and I'm very busy for the next couple months. If somebody else wants to do it, have at it.

However, I do wanna do the Top 25 (or 30, I'm still deciding) for 2010. I think Summer 2020 would work best, and I'll think about specific dates and stuff later

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Do you guys want another horror countdown this year or should it be bi-annual and wait until next year?

We're looking to get all listed-out this year as it is. But even without that I'd vote bi-annual.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’d love to see a top 100 sci-fi movie list sometime in early 2020. Perhaps a submission period of mid January to late February, and a reveal in early March. I’d be willing to do it, but if someone else with more experience would want to do it then I’ll let them.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Inceptionzq said:

I’d love to see a top 100 sci-fi movie list sometime in early 2020. Perhaps a submission period of mid January to late February, and a reveal in early March. I’d be willing to do it, but if someone else with more experience would want to do it then I’ll let them.

As long as you know how to use excel or anything else like that, go ahead.

I got someone else to use excel for me, personally.

Once 2020 gets here then I'm going to do the top 30 for 1985. That'll be a 35 year anniversary. 35 years since Rambo and Back to the Future came out LOL. That's just crazy to me.

• Like 1