grim22

Upcoming Forum Lists and Countdowns - Please use this thread as a central discussion point for scheduling

On 2/14/2021 at 6:31 PM, 4815162342 said:

My intention is to open the submission thread for the next iteration of BOT's Top 100 Film Scores in late March.

With the Boffies done I am shooting to open the thread for this on March 29th

• Like 2

Hey I having been doing a list and countdown of the first 300 films I've seen in theaters on Instagram. And was wondering if I could it on here as well. more film enthusiasts and I can do a little bit more. plus I already have the first 40 some pre written so it would have a good jump start. 

I think there should be a top Pixar features list done on these forums, once the milestone of 30 features from Pixar is reached.

I think that should be maybe in 2025...

Whichever movie comes after Inside Out 2, which is currently planned to be the 29th Pixar movie.

I don't know who exactly will run this list. Maybe me, if I can get someone else to crunch the numbers. Or maybe I can crunch the numbers myself.

I am trying to do a Best of 1993 List cause it’s been 30 years and we are old. But everyone else keeps popping lists up before me. So that sometime before the end of the year!

2 hours ago, Grebacio said:

Top WDAS movies before/shortly after Wish?

There are no schedules list for around that time so if you wish to do the list (and if a similar list has not been done recently) then I see no problems with going ahead with it. 

4 hours ago, Grebacio said:

Top WDAS movies before/shortly after Wish?

Actually, that's going to be a problem. My Disney countdown submissiopn period starts later in October and lasts until January 2024. So that's a big conflict of interest right there. But you could do this next year and/or vote for as many WDAS films as you like in the Disney countdown.

I'm thinking about running a Animated films countdown in the summer. I know it's only slightly redundant because we will have a Disney countdown done this year, but it's not been since 2021 we've had an animated movie countdown.

EDIT:

This is because Elio was delayed AND because we haven't had a general animated countdown since 2021.

I think I want to open lists in July of this year and end them at the end of August. Deadline August 31.

Reveal date would be first week of September.

EDIT:

This might have to wait until 2025 or whenever @Jason can do the tallying.

Edited by cannastop