cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

This event isn't as intriguing as it would have been if they hadn't already announced Soul and the future Marvel slate, though I do still expect an update on WDA

Maybe we'll find out for sure what's being released in November 2020.

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

So the only event worth following is Sat 24 from 10 - 12 PST for that's where they'll announce movies, shows and show exclusives. The rest is trash.

There's also gonna be theme park-related announcements, which have me almost as excited as the film stuff heh.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

So the only event worth following is Sat 24 from 10 - 12 PST for that's where they'll announce movies, shows and show exclusives. The rest is trash.

Disney+ panel is on Friday from 3:30-5 PM PST which is where I imagine some new shows (like Kenobi) will be announced. Also theme parks are fun if you are into that.

• Like 3

one persons trash is another one's treasure

I am curious about if they will announce anything - beside maaaaybe additional details / titbits about the MCU) about FOX Marvel, Star Wars, Avatar (probably next time earliest), Indiana Jones, Alien (is ther more planed?), even something out if the Die Hard series is theoretically possible.

= Some info about what to expect with the Fox series'/franchises/whatever

Also about Disney+/Hulu, like how will that work in e.g. Europe with licenses there in part strange worded. Like will there be the OV always be included?

I am pretty sure such kind of details wont be mentioned, but maybe something said there will lead to more details for regions outside the US?

16 hours ago, filmlover said:

There will definitely be some surprise announcements. Wouldn't be D23 if there weren't some Disney bombshells being dropped. Excited for them though! 

Did you see the article that alleged,  writer Al Lutz was being ghost written by a Disney employee the last several years?

1 minute ago, Morieris said:

Rumor has it that the WDAS movie in Nov. 2020 is Zootopia 2 but I think it might be Dragon Empire.

Did you hear that rumor about Zootopia recently? Where did you hear it? Kind of weird to me that they don't even have a confirmed title for it yet.

4 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Did you hear that rumor about Zootopia recently? Where did you hear it? Kind of weird to me that they don't even have a confirmed title for it yet.

It was on another site from someone whose partner was recently chosen for a new WDAS project.

I have wanted to go to the expo since I joined D23 from Disneyland Park.  I am hugely interested in Disney+ and any tidbit of movie or show clips for us.  Star Wars for this year I am thinking is written in the stars for us.  A final trailer then tickets go on sale.

i find it interesting that there doesn’t seem to be a two hour block for either Lucas film or the MCU.  

I am depending on you and some Facebook friends for information.  Thanks for sharing.