cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

I'm very confused in how Moana fits into Epcot. Polynesia isn't in World Showcase, it doesn't fit Future World. Why not just put the attraction in Adventureland or something?

btw the Star Wars hotel looks HEAVENLY

Edited by Eric!
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

@filmlover  These posters😍

Image result for that is amazing gif

No, really. I love ALL OF IT!

Also: a Moana attraction. Apparently they want Epcot to be "more Disney" what with a Ratatouille ride on the way as well. Can't say I'm surprised. It was only a matter of time until that place got a total facelift.

33 minutes ago, DAR said:

UPDATE: Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is the official name of the Star Wars Hotel. The ship is named Halcyon. The company that owns it is the Chandrila Star Line.

Chandrila is the planet Mon Mothma is from.

Mandalorian scene and trailer leaked maybe half an hour ago. 7 min and 30 sec in total. I saw it and was bored out of my mind. I don't know where it was shown, obviously not at D23. The link's gone now but if anyone wants a description I can give it to you. You are likely going to love it but yeah, I was bored and don't like the cast especially the villain if some boring voiced dude is the villain. 

Edited by Valonqar

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Mandalorian scene and trailer leaked maybe half an hour ago. 7 min and 30 sec in total. I saw it and was bored out of my mind. I don't know where it was shown, obviously not at D23. The link's gone now but if anyone wants a description I can give it to you. You are likely going to love it but yeah, I was bored and don't like the cast especially the villain if some boring voiced dude is the villain. 

Is it what they showed already at Star Wars celebration?  I didn't watch it, but I heard they showed a 7 minuet preview at celebration. 

3 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Is it what they showed already at Star Wars celebration?  I didn't watch it, but I heard they showed a 7 minuet preview at celebration. 

Must be cause it was 7 min 35 sec long and crowd was cheering. First there were 2 clips. One scene then the other and then Lucasfilm logo and a trailer. I can PM you description for they quickly removed the link I watched on reddit. I liked the music in the second clip, very Middle Eastern. 

Edited by Valonqar

Just now, Valonqar said:

Must be cause it was 7 min 35 sec long and crowd was cheering. First there were 2 clips. One scene then the other and then Lucasfilm logo and a trailer. I can Pm you description for they removed the link I watched on reddit quickly. I liked the music in the second clip, very Middle Eastern. 

Then it's the SWC clip.

• Like 1