cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

48 minutes ago, CJohn said:

69269995_1869376229831411_48914167230197

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Lucas said:

So many of these are just embarrassing. I thought the Lady and the Tramp poster was fake for a full 10 minutes until I blue checkmarked Disney post it on Twitter.

Hey, those dogs on the poster were good doggos that tried their best. Do not slander them.

33 minutes ago, CJohn said:

68680185_1869398239829210_41547916580864

@TalismanRing We just gonna assume Bill Hader steals the show here? 🤔 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

so the Star Wars hotel will be shaped like a spaceship?  That's pretty awesome although some of the leaked possible pricing for staying there are a bit much for me 😜 

"Alright, kids, you can either go to College for 3 years or go to Star Wars land for 4 days."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

so the Star Wars hotel will be shaped like a spaceship?  That's pretty awesome although some of the leaked possible pricing for staying there are a bit much for me 😜 

Does Disney not realise the reason Galaxy Edge didn't perform as well as they expected was because it was overpriced? Shutting off a large group of people by making their parks more expensive isn't going to help them.

13 minutes ago, Morieris said:

"Alright, kids, you can either go to College for 3 years or go to Star Wars land for 4 days."

6 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Does Disney not realise the reason Galaxy Edge didn't perform as well as they expected was because it was overpriced? Shutting off a large group of people by making their parks more expensive isn't going to help them.

Well again, just rumored but some have said to stay at the hotel is $3300 for a 3 night, 2 day stay.  Or 3 day, 2 night, whatever it was lol

Plus unless you are booked at the hotel, no one else can just walk in to check it out. That part I understand, at least.

Not sure if booking the hotel gives you tickets to the parks yet but if it does, that may help with the attendance "issues "

Again, this is all speculation so we shall see

16 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Well again, just rumored but some have said to stay at the hotel is $3300 for a 3 night, 2 day stay.  Or 3 day, 2 night, whatever it was lol

That's worse than the Grand Floridian. Understandably so, but...

33 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

The hotels aren't parks. There are cheaper hotels that Disney has.

I once stayed in a music themed one. :ph34r:

Also they run buses to the parks.

You could very well stay at a resort on site and never step into the parks.

I plan to go to Animal Kingdom Lodge for like 4 days and just chill out. I don't have to go to Magic Kingdom.

The only Disney resort I've stayed in was Shades of Green, the Military one. It's just like TLF (Temporary Lodging Facilities) on military bases. Ugly and faded and outdated.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

It's a series of movies. Two were TV events and the third got theatrical release and made 253M WW on a budget of 11M. 

No, I meant the new HSM is a tv series, not films like the previous ones. At least that's what I thought.

6 minutes ago, Morieris said:

You could very well stay at a resort on site and never step into the parks.

I plan to go to Animal Kingdom Lodge for like 4 days and just chill out. I don't have to go to Magic Kingdom.

No lies detected. I once vacationed at the Contemporary Resort and didn't step foot inside the Magic Kingdom even though it's literally adjacent to the park.

• Like 1