cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

Just now, Jayhawk said:

At this point it is a business decision. It's a major driver of discussion and keeps your show and service in the news cycle for much longer. HBO has stayed that course and it works wonders for them.

True. Probably depends on how long the total season is too.

2 minutes ago, cannastop said:

True. Probably depends on how long the total season is too.

I do think it would be a little ridiculous for a traditional 22 episode broadcast TV standard season. But for something taking 8-10 weeks I think it's totally fine.

Edited by Jayhawk

13 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Tomorrow?

As part of the film panel?  Doubtful.  Just a company wide sizzle reel of past and future projects. May or may not show up online, though I would expect bootlegs to show up since phones don't appear to have been confiscated for this particular event.

1 minute ago, cookie said:

The sizzle reel has leaked

Yep. Like clockwork.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2

Ok I just read 4 pages so all my comments will be here.

I am starting with Moana.  Loved the movie but don’t think it belongs at Epcot.  House is divided though as Andy thinks Epcot needs it.  He is a rides person, I am all about atmosphere and could spend 12 hours in the park and never get on a ride.

Next is the Star Wars hotel.  I absolutely can’t wait to stay here.  Has building started?  When is it due to be completed?  Neither of us believe the leaked prices.

High school musical - I can’t wait for this!  A weekly show would be nice.

Mandalorian - this is the show I have been waiting for since January.  I can’t wait for a trailer!  I have seen the 7 minute show preview.  I too want a weekly show.  I love time to think/talk about the show I just watched.

i think that is all I had.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, carolwoodpr said:

I just looked for the sizzle reel and it is gone.  If one of you saved it to your computer I would appreciate a pm with a link please.  Sometimes being iPad only is hard.

Check your PM

• Like 1