cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

Naaaah. It’s Pixar doing Pixar. Plus if it is a musical — and a good one, which I would expect it to be with Diggs and Questlove involved — that will more than make up for it being “out there” with the kids. 

I don't think it's going to be anymore of a musical than Coco was (if the movie is a musical it would have already been mentioned). And even with Pixar being Pixar, I see it doing closer to Up numbers than Inside Out numbers which is still amazing for an original movie.

2 minutes ago, Eric! said:

I’m there just for the “Hong Kong action movies” tag.

Sidenote, but Onward looks like a complete bore to me base on what’s been released so far. Well, I guess we’ll see. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric! said:

I don't know who Cassie Steele is, but that name is so cool, it doesn't matter

She was one of the original cast members for Degrassi: The Next Generation (along with Drake). Blast from the past for me on this one, since I remember watching her about 16 years ago. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam said:

I’m there just for the “Hong Kong action movies” tag.

Sidenote, but Onward looks like a complete bore to me base on what’s been released so far. Well, I guess we’ll see. 

Reception of the first 8 minutes are great, people are calling it hilarious 

Seems like the teaser doesn't represent the movie, like usual with Pixar teasers

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

sounds like next year is gonna be pretty good for animation (especially if that new Miyazaki comes out then too). will make up for this year being LAME so far.

How was Toy Story 4? I still haven't seen it

• Astonished 1