grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

On 1/28/2020 at 11:43 AM, lorddemaxus said:

IMO, the Washowskis have never made a bad film (even Jupiter Ascending has lot to appreciate)

My wife and I thought Jupiter Ascending was one of the worst films in recent memory, despite our predisposition to the tone/storylines of those kind of films and our respective crushes on Mila and Channing.  While usually I can find things I loved about their films even if the film itself didn't work for me, for me that movie was completely irredeemable.  

On 1/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, wildphantom said:

That said, we can’t realistically expect it to make its May release date when the shoot hasn’t even started. 

It's filming in San Francisco tomorrow though.  They'll be here until the 23rd per signs posted all over our downtown, with the working title "Project Ice Cream".

Edited by murphydog

On 2/15/2020 at 6:13 PM, gadd said:

Wow, these Stunt people should have their own Oscar category.  That was amazing, it felt like the Matrix watching it.  It had a slow motion effect and everything even though it was happening in real time.   Hopefully this scene makes the final cut.  Awesome shot though.   Even though my prediction for "First Billion Dollar R-Rated" film didn't happen (Joker did it but it's the same Studio so I was half right).  Matrix 4 is still a lock for a Billion Globally.  

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2