grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

So far I've been having a weird relationship with this movie. By any means, I should be extremely excited for this movie, but I keep forgetting it exists. I am casually remembering its existence sometimes and I become a little boy on christmas morning, but the next day I forget it exists. I'm really in need of a teaser or something.

22 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Out of all of the WB movies being released next year, this seems like the one that would’ve had the most financial potential, yet they’re just throwing that away? 

I would say that this one is also the most shiftable, considering its status (just going into post, was originally scheduled for 2022).  I noticed that the film is not even listed along the bottom banner on HBOMAX's main webpage with all of Warners' 2021 releases...  Either way, I'm sure that most talent associated with all of these releases are not happy about Warners' current plans...

Edited by Macleod

I was walking passed a fountain in Sydney and my thoughts turned to the Matrix 4. I’ve just realised where they are going with this. 

Pro-battery people vs Anti-battery people. 

Cypher will be a revered godlike figure for the Pro-battery crowd. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DeeCee said:

I was walking passed a fountain in Sydney and my thoughts turned to the Matrix 4. I’ve just realised where they are going with this. 

Pro-battery people vs Anti-battery people. 

Cypher will be a revered godlike figure for the Pro-battery crowd. 

Could be an interesting route to take.