grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

They’ll outsource to Bulgaria or India. 

That was discussed in the thread devoted to the strike and, even if the studios wanted to do that, it would be very hard to do, and it would take a few weeks just to get it set up. 

Saw the first and second Matrix recently.

Great first half but not a very memorable second half. I give it a B+.

Matrix Resurrections had a pretty strong first half with it hitting its peak with Neo and the Oracle. After that, it just turned into largely relentless action scenes (the one on the freeway was ridiculously overlong). Monica Bellucci was a fun cameo. Still slightly confused by the end, but fun flick overall. B-/B

Yet to see the third.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/31/2021 at 10:19 AM, Noctis said:

Saw the first and second Matrix recently.

Great first half but not a very memorable second half. I give it a B+.

Matrix Resurrections had a pretty strong first half with it hitting its peak with Neo and the Oracle. After that, it just turned into largely relentless action scenes (the one on the freeway was ridiculously overlong). Monica Bellucci was a fun cameo. Still slightly confused by the end, but fun flick overall. B-/B

Yet to see the third.

Real problem with the sequels is too much takes place outside the Matrix and it is what happens in the Matrix that is interesting.

Which is why the third film is easily the worst of the three.

I have to admit, the trailer for Matrix resurrections was clever in using "White Rabbit" by Grace Slick/Jefferson Airplane as the background theme...

"One Pill Makes You Larger.."

I admit, I like Grace Slicka lot..one of the best Rock Vocalist. No wonder Jefferson Airplane went down the tube fast when she left in the mid 70's, and they became Jefferson Starship, and ended up on "The Star Wars Holiday Special"...

• Like 1