Jump to content
Witch Hunted Away

JCS – Post tenebras spero lucem

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

I really don't know what to think about the whole debacle, but I only have good will for you, JCS. You were one of the more *eccentric* users on the forum, and I miss seeing you on here. If what you say about the contractor is true, I'm sorry for what I said in response to the debacle. And I wish nothing but the best for you, wherever your life takes you.

 

😄

It’s been confirmed the contractor stuff was BS and JCS did have alts.  He’s just feigning ignorance to stir up trouble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Panda said:

It’s been confirmed the contractor stuff was BS and JCS did have alts.  He’s just feigning ignorance to stir up trouble

 

Well, shoot.

 

I won't fan the flames, then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

You know, in some ways it's comforting to know that JCS will be leaving this forum the same way in which he lived in it...

 

By being completely full of shit.

Truer words have never been spoken!

8 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Funny how he thought he was an upstanding member of the community 

I know right, almost spat out my drink when I read that joke :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2019 at 1:55 AM, The Panda said:

It’s been confirmed the contractor stuff was BS and JCS did have alts.  He’s just feigning ignorance to stir up trouble

Is this correct did they find proof of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, Panda said:

Is this correct did they find proof of that

No because there is no proof. I have provided the mods with a complete list of IPs - so any left over accounts that shit is still using will soon be banned. 

 

I do hate that my name is still be slandered by mods such as @DeeCee and idiots like @Ozymandiasin the fanboys thread when NCSoft, Pure Spirit and dashrender also left the site, unless they are also being accused of being alternate accounts.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Witch Hunted Away said:

No because there is no proof. I have provided the mods with a complete list of IPs - so any left over accounts that shit is still using will soon be banned. 

 

I do hate that my name is still be slandered by mods such as @DeeCee and idiots like @Ozymandiasin the fanboys thread when NCSoft, Pure Spirit and dashrender also left the site, unless they are also being accused of being alternate accounts.

What happened to, “I shall not be returning after this post?”

 

Sounds like you’ve returned quite a bit?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The Panda said:

What happened to, “I shall not be returning after this post?”

 

Sounds like you’ve returned quite a bit?

Only to this thread, and where I've been linked posts on the Avatar discord. I had hoped that the other alt accounts might be banned too, seems that is too much like hard work though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Witch Hunted Away said:

No because there is no proof. I have provided the mods with a complete list of IPs - so any left over accounts that shit is still using will soon be banned. 

 

I do hate that my name is still be slandered by mods such as @DeeCee and idiots like @Ozymandiasin the fanboys thread when NCSoft, Pure Spirit and dashrender also left the site, unless they are also being accused of being alternate accounts.

lol

 

lurk more

 

Sad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.