Witch Hunted Away

JCS – Post tenebras spero lucem

49 minutes ago, SLAM! said:

I really don't know what to think about the whole debacle, but I only have good will for you, JCS. You were one of the more *eccentric* users on the forum, and I miss seeing you on here. If what you say about the contractor is true, I'm sorry for what I said in response to the debacle. And I wish nothing but the best for you, wherever your life takes you.

😄

It’s been confirmed the contractor stuff was BS and JCS did have alts.  He’s just feigning ignorance to stir up trouble

7 minutes ago, The Panda said:

It’s been confirmed the contractor stuff was BS and JCS did have alts.  He’s just feigning ignorance to stir up trouble

Well, shoot.

I won't fan the flames, then.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rukaio101 said:

You know, in some ways it's comforting to know that JCS will be leaving this forum the same way in which he lived in it...

By being completely full of shit.

Truer words have never been spoken!

8 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Funny how he thought he was an upstanding member of the community 

I know right, almost spat out my drink when I read that joke :rofl:

On 8/23/2019 at 1:55 AM, The Panda said:

Is this correct did they find proof of that

On 9/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, Panda said:

Is this correct did they find proof of that

No because there is no proof. I have provided the mods with a complete list of IPs - so any left over accounts that shit is still using will soon be banned. 

I do hate that my name is still be slandered by mods such as @DeeCee and idiots like @Ozymandiasin the fanboys thread when NCSoft, Pure Spirit and dashrender also left the site, unless they are also being accused of being alternate accounts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Witch Hunted Away said:

No because there is no proof. I have provided the mods with a complete list of IPs - so any left over accounts that shit is still using will soon be banned. 

I do hate that my name is still be slandered by mods such as @DeeCee and idiots like @Ozymandiasin the fanboys thread when NCSoft, Pure Spirit and dashrender also left the site, unless they are also being accused of being alternate accounts.

What happened to, “I shall not be returning after this post?”

Sounds like you’ve returned quite a bit?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Panda said:

What happened to, “I shall not be returning after this post?”

Sounds like you’ve returned quite a bit?

Only to this thread, and where I've been linked posts on the Avatar discord. I had hoped that the other alt accounts might be banned too, seems that is too much like hard work though. 

13 hours ago, Witch Hunted Away said:

lol

lurk more

Sad!