Eric Atreides

Raya and the Last Dragon | March 5, 2021 | Premier Access/Theater simultaneous release

11 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Yeah it sounds like they're done with sequels for the forseeable future. I'd imagine any sort of sequel things would wind up being Disney+ shorts or something of the like now anyways.

Zootopia 2 seems to be happening but it'll be the last sequel for a while.

With the closure of...well, quite a lot of Dinotopia in Animal Kingdom, I really hope they restructure that into a Zootopia park.

also;

I know things got thrown very out of whack, but I wish we had at least a snippet of animation or something.

On 7/25/2020 at 11:36 PM, Yandereprime101189 said:

Deugh!

Iger's new book is amazing, because there's a whole chapter where he basically lays out a presentation to the Disney board that, in so many words, says "Disney animation has either sucked and not made money or was okay and not made money since Mulan". So if you thought Hercules was the end of the Disney Renaissance, congrats, that's basically the official Disney position

Edited by SpiderByte

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Iger's new book is amazing, because there's a whole chapter where he basically lays out a presentation to the Disney board that, in so many words, says "Disney animation has either sucked and not made money or was okay and not made money since Mulan". So if you thought Hercules was the end of the Disney Renaissance, congrats, that's basically the official Disney position

Chicken Little and Home on the Range were so.............so. . . soooo bad.

1 hour ago, Eric the Platypus said:

I wish Daisy Ridley was in something again :( 

Let's hope, Chaos Walking is finally going to be released. There's also a film planned by the directors of "Ready or Not", called "The Ice Beneath Her" (an adaptation of a Swedish crime novel), Ridley was in talks to be starring in.

• Like 1