The Wild Eric

Raya and the Last Dragon | March 5, 2021 | Premier Access/Theater simultaneous release

1 minute ago, SpiderByte said:

Someday, people will learn what the word free actually means

There's a big difference in getting something for no additional charge after paying a subscription fee and being asked to pay an additional $30 after a $7 (soon $8) subscription fee

This is gonna be pretty confusing for Disney+ subscribers I think. How do you expect people to react when you give Soul free and charge $30 for this. Imo $30 rental is fine, I paid for ww84 and other movies but this is the wrong way to do it. 

7 minutes ago, cax16 said:

This is gonna be pretty confusing for Disney+ subscribers I think. How do you expect people to react when you give Soul free and charge $30 for this. Imo $30 rental is fine, I paid for ww84 and other movies but this is the wrong way to do it. 

Easy, this is an action movie and Soul isn't.

• Astonished 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Gardner said:

Good on you for stretching yourself thin here. Strechin’s good for the body don’t ya know?

Is it a stretch when it's been explicitly stated by the movies creators and the people who've seen footage of it that it's an action movie? After the last movie released through Premiere Access was also an action movie? Is it really a stretch?

There weren't exactly a lot of swordfights happening in Soul.

Edited by SpiderByte

I have no doubts families will pay just like they did with Mulan, $30 is a fair price when you consider what you pay at a theatre for a family but I think it’s just hard to justify the $30 charge after you gave soul free.

This doesn’t really matter to me as I’ll just wait to watch it when it’s free but I can understand the complaints from people, especially people who live on their own. I think $9.99-14.99 would be a better choice for premier access for this. 

7 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Well they keep the $30 price probably because Mulan did good numbers afterall

You could be right for sure but we’ll probably never know the truth either way. Apparently the next investors call is a few days after this movie releases so maybe that will give some indication of how this did. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cax16 said:

And so it begins

• Haha 1