Eric Atreides

Raya and the Last Dragon | March 5, 2021 | Premier Access/Theater simultaneous release

5 minutes ago, JWR said:

At the earliest, we'll get out first trailer sometime in late February or March once Onward hits theaters.

I don't know, going off of patterns, wasn't the first full Moana trailer in June of that year with Finding Dory? I expect this with Soul.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Morieris said:

I don't know, going off of patterns, wasn't the first full Moana trailer in June of that year with Finding Dory? I expect this with Soul.

That's also when I suspect we'll most likely see it come out. Hence the "earliest" part. But yeah:

March:

First full trailer for Soul once Onward comes out. 

June:

First trailer for Raya and The Last Dragon once Soul hits theaters. 

Edited by JWR
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Morieris said:

Coco had a teaser with Beast

Ralph 2 had a teaser with Wrinkle

• Like 2

2 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Poster above is in Chinese. We'll see.

It's just one of the Lunar New Year posters that Disney has started doing for their upcoming releases for the year.  They did them for about a dozen different movies this year.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Coco had a teaser with Beast

Ralph 2 had a teaser with Wrinkle

It's very possible we could get a trailer for both Soul and Raya in March. But Soul is the only guarantee for that month.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/animated-movies-coronavirus-production-tom-and-jerry-spongebob-scoob-skydance-illumination-1202928961/

In fact, most major studios haven’t paused animation productions during COVID-19, with pics like Spin Master’s Paw Patrol: The Movie (due out August 20, 2021), Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon and Pixar’s Soul, DWA’s Croods 2, The Boss Baby 2, The Bad Guys and Spirit Riding Free continuing to be in full operation with artists and filmmakers working remotely.

• Like 3