SLAM!

SUR(VI)VOR Ep. 3: Player Count Has Fallen

2 hours ago, SLAM! said:

dun Dun DUNHHHHHHHH!

• Astonished 1

1 hour ago, Mr Pastaffelees said:

@SLAM! you are freakin' evil for making us predict Bennet's War.

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

Certainly made this weekend interesting. First time I’ve seen an error above 100% o.O 

Spoiler

Tbh, I only did that because I thought making the competition in the story a motorcross race would be a good idea... :ph34r:

• Haha 4

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @Fancyarcher @glassfairy @JJ-8 @Keanu @Kjtc @Mr Pastaffelees @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @StarWarsMemer @Thanos Legion @Wrath @YourMother the Edgelord @ZeeSoh

A few important things:

- I guess it's because of labor day weekend, but the three-day actuals likely won't be available today. So I'll be posting Episode 4 tomorrow instead of today.

- This means that the team that goes to Tribal Council will be predicting Wednesday numbers. The Tribal Council itself will be posted on Thursday.

- Pedictions for the next Weekend Challenge will still be due during the regular Thursday time.

• Like 6